As requested, my story begins *STICKY*

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by The Blue Flame, May 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Blue Flame Ghost

Message Count:
    This topic has been stickied as a warning to ghosthunters that sometimes bad things can happen when you start investigating the paranormal.

This is not to say that all ghosthunters and investigators have had bad things happen, but that you should always be wary, and careful.

Please heed the warning in this story, and, as always, be safe when you hunt.

Duskshade

I'm not sure if I should have started this in my first Hello post or not. Also not sure if it should be in the story section. Moderators? just feel free to do with it what you will. Thanks

Wow! My goodness, feel'n the love here no doubt. It's sending me chills. What an Inquisitive lot you all seem to be. I will be glad to share some things with you all and I thank you for allowing me to do so. How to go about this??? It might take me awhile as there is a death, three moves and a whole lot of sleepless nights. So, it may take me a few postings to get it all across to you. I'm no writer by a long shot or do words come easy for me. Actually, I am a man of few words but it is easier to type it out then to sit face to face and tell my story as I don't think I could. With that? I will try to get started......

In the summer of 97 my Son Titus was 14 years old. He was our last of five boys (and two girls) that I raised. He was kind of an accident I guess you would say as me and my wife were really both to old for another child at the time of his birth. Accident to us, but not to God. Anyway, there was plenty of love left for him. This all began at saying goodbye to an old friend that I had known all my life. He had finally lost his battle with Leukemia and gave it up. At his funeral I took several pictures of his coffin and the surroundings. This was one beautiful cemetery, old, small and tucked away in the woods where none could ever know of it but only by word of mouth. After the ceremony was over, my family all went home where a dinner was served for those who attended. I stayed behind by the request of my friend a few days before he died. He ask that I remain until it was all over, until the hole was filled in over him. So I stayed and talked with the Caretaker a bit when he was finished. I helped replace the sod (grass) over the bare earth when he was finished. I wondered around awhile looking at some stones. Thinking of some of the things we had done together when we were young, in School & foolish. I walked back over to my friends grave, knelled and said goodbye one last time. I got in my car and drove away.
    My Son met me as I pulled up before I was even out of the car. I could tell something was wrong as his face was very pale. I asked him what was wrong and he said I had better come around to the back door. This was the closest entry to my Sons room. While we was walking he said he had something that I should see. We entered his room undetected by anyone in the house. He asked me to have a sit beside him at his computer and he started showing me the pictures that I had taken earlier that day. More later:(

The Blue Flame
  2. Oronogo Ghost

Message Count:
    Ah, Ah, Ah...**frantically scrolls up and down page**
    You're no writer. HA! That's a great cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next instalment.

Oronogo
    When it comes to my kids, I've learned never to say never. As soon as I do, they'll make a liar out of me.
  3. LORD_Decoy Super Moderator

Message Count:
    nice storie

but im sorry to hear about your friend[V]

[IMG]
  4. annagain Super Moderator

Message Count:
    OK now we know you're a big tease LOL. Sooooo I'm waiting for the next installment of your saga! I have a feeling it will be worth waiting for.

We are never alone in this world!
  5. Nooney Spirit

Message Count:
    eeep! That's it??? I want more!!! You must give me MORE!!!! [:p]

<<<wrings hands eagerly waiting the next installment>>>

Nooney!
    "Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working."
  6. ShanZro Ghost

Message Count:
    NO! NO! NO!!

You cant leave us hanging like that!! [V]

Cant wait to read the rest of your story!!!

[IMG]
  7. lightningdragon Spirit

Message Count:
    AHHH!!!!! Blueflame, Not nice to leave us hanging. I'm just going to pace until you post another part, I can't wait to hear the rest of this.
    MORE PLEASE[8)]

[IMG]
  8. madwoman Ghost

Message Count:
    Very interesting Blue flame, is this a true story? show us the pictures.....Thanks for the story.

[IMG]
  9. Franner Ghost

Message Count:
    Welcome Blue Flame!
    What a great start! I too can't wait for more!
    Eagerly awaiting....
    Thanks!

~Whatever may come, the world keeps revolving...
    They say the next big thing is here - that the revolution's near.
    But to me it seems quite clear: it's all just a little bit of History repeating.~
  10. The Blue Flame Ghost

Message Count:
    I do thank you for the condolences on the loss of my friend and I do miss him. We were young together. The man was around all through grade School, high School, sick and well times and when I was married. He was my best man as I was his and he was still around to be my friend long after my marriage of 28 years had failed. But, this really is not about him or do I believe he had anything to do with what we suffered. He is simply what brought us to this cemetery and started our interest in ghost hunting. Understand that this is the first time I have told this in it's entirety, other than to our ministers/priest. You take it for what it's worth to you. You believe what you choose to believe. So, never mind the questions as I have heard them all. The few I did decide to try to answer always made me feel as if I were in the spotlight or in an interrogation room. As well as Those asked in genuine concern and those dripping in sarcasm. Before any questions of these images, everything was destroyed long ago as request of our exorcist. I will reveal the where abouts of the cemetery to those who wish to know, PM me. I am not here to gain points with you people, or am I writing to win a prize. I am to old, tired and too mature for such silly games. I am trying to tell you in order as this happened to us. This is all In hopes that it might bring light to a newbie ghost hunter that this stuff is serious and to be taken serious. Let me try to get back to where I left off....

Neither my Son or myself has ever had any interest in the paranormal. We have never been to a ghost site or knew of orbs, shadowy figures or the like. I have never had an interest in these things in anyway. I took 27 pictures that day and in broad daylight there was some crazy **** happening at that graveyard. Out of the 27 there were something on 22 of them. Starting with the mildest. Clear, white & purple orbs everywhere. All moving with lightening speed as all had a tail like a comet. Some "thing" sitting on a stone about 60 feet from where we stood. Now this is all running on memory so I have to try and explain the best memory serves. This thing was Grey in color and average human male size I guess, very muscular. It's head on the other hand was really small and with the brightest green eyes you could imagine and looking right at me with the most unearthly wicked smile. The eyes Almost like they were electric bulbs, quite luminescent with Either horns or really large pointy foot long ears. Most pictures were full of mist, most blocked out everything as to hide my shots completely. I cannot describe all of them only what has stayed in my memory. The one that will be with me forever is the action directly behind my friends coffin. This image will be with me even if I suffer from Alzheimer's and forget everything, and everyone I know or will ever know. This was all in mist but the forms were of three beings. One on the right was what I would guess to be very close to eight feet tall. Straight, firm and very serious on the left a smaller being but not by much, kind of ghoulish looking. The third was the hardest to make out and it sat or stood at a distance behind and between these other two. I believe it to be my dead friend as it appeared very poorly frail and bent over. This is Just as he looked before he died and he appeared to be wrapped in chains or ropes. The being on the right I believed had a sword in his hand and the one on the left had what looked like an medieval double bladed battle Axe. In a room alone I wrote down what I THOUGHT I saw while looking at this image. My Son then alone in the room wrote what he THOUGHT he saw, then my wife. I wanted it done alone so that we could not in anyway influence the others thinking. We then compared notes and we three agreed on seeing the same at around 80%. It was my conclusion and only MY opinion that we had some how, some way witnessed a battle over my friends soul. More later

The Blue Flame
  11. Fiery_Fairy Ghost

Message Count:
    OMG! This is a really creepy story......I can't wait to find out what happens next! I don't want you to think I'm taking this lightly though as a campfire ghost story....I am really concerned and I want to know how you dealt with it....

I am sorry for any pain that you went through in this event and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend [V]

My thoughts are with you even though your ordeal maybe over...

[IMG]

**All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream** ~ E.A.P

**Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like nobody is watching**
  12. lightningdragon Spirit

Message Count:
    This is great. I look forward to reading more.

[IMG]
  13. Madalyn Ghost

Message Count:
    Hi The blue Flame, Welcome to GP.

WOW your story is incredible!

Staying behind and making sure everything was done properly was very nice of you to do, you were a true friend to him :D.

:( I can't help but think of the way you felt while looking at your pictures, this must have been very sad for you and your family to deal with, I do hope you find peace with this reality someday.

I can't wait to read the rest of your story, thank you for sharing it.

~As I breath every breathe I only hope to see the light before darkness~
    Written by Madalyn
  14. duskshade Spirit

Message Count:
    I appreciate your story, and the way its broken up.

Your storytelling skills are excellent. I can't wait to see the next part - and at the same time i feel bad for finding such a compelling story about your pain.

duskshade

HIPPOGRIFF, n. An animal (now extinct) which was half horse and half griffin. The griffin was itself a compound creature, half lion and half eagle. The hippogriff was actually, therefore, a one-quarter eagle, which is two dollars and fifty cents in gold. The study of zoology is full of surprises.
  15. andhow5 Ghost

Message Count:
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us all. It is greatly appreciated!

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I think it's wonderful that you stayed true to your promise to him.

I also am looking forward to reading more about your experiences. You truly have a way with words, because I'm getting some amazing mental pictures to go along with your descriptions.

Andhow5 ~ Andrea

http://andhow5.com/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/index.php
  16. The Blue Flame Ghost

Message Count:
    Hello again, hope you folk understand that I an not trying to lead you along and be all dramatic & ****. Crops are up, or going in the ground. Busy time of the year & I do budget my time from now until the end of Harvest. My time available for ME just gets Less & less from here on. Also not much of a typer and it takes me quite a while to peck things out. Darkshade? you just feel free to feel anyway you wish, it's alright. Thanks to everyone for being able to appreciate my loss along with sharing my experience, I think thats great and I do feel better about talking about it then I thought I would.

Within a week we had every ghost and oddity site we could find logged into our favorites. Seemed very hard to feed the beast. I just could not understand that if all this stuff was going on in cemetery's, why was not more folk out there checking it out. Why was this not being investigated by the Government? I men Hell, how many Billions will go for something as foolish as looking into whether Mars has or had water on it. Damn! This was right here at home and this was very real! I guess I felt I had to get to the bottom of this, But we did keep our experiences and our new found hobby to ourselves. You know? folk who hang out in cemetery's at night are a tad bazaar to the run of the mill person. I couldn't even get a decent days work in thinking about that next piece of equipment I thought I had to have. My time off was userally driving sometimes a few hundred miles to a haunting I had heard about. If I could not get anyone to go with me or my boys were in School or busy, I went alone. Wife never did go, the first pics we ever got did her. I had it all man, and I was into it all. Digital, film all speeds, infrared, B&W,starlight scope and other forms of night vision. Strobe flash & cameras on three different tripods that would fire at random but never at the same time. We could set up in the daylight and stay in the motor home all night if we were so minded to. Video cameras, Ion counters, Emf detectors, Geiger counters, Thermal Scanners, Imaging Scopes and the best portable Marantz recorders on the market for EVP's and loads of movement sensing equipment. It had all but consumed me.

We always took whatever time we felt we needed to pray before we entered a hot zone. Always did our best to ask for protection as well as permission to be there in the first place if people were near. Always talked with local Police to let them know we would be there after dark. You know, to cover any calls "Hey! There is some nut in the grave yard taking pictures" We all first started out carrying a small Bible and crucifix in hand or on our person. I found this to severely hinder what I was there for. Whenever we carried these things it was like we had too much protection and our efforts became nearly in vain. Always! respectful and always mindful of where to walk so we did not walk directly on a grave. Never! any talking, anything that had to be said was said before we entered and once entered only communication was signals with our flashlights. Always said a prayer when leaving a cemetery, mausoleum of structure of any kind. There was always a fear that what if something decided to follow us home? Myself, Son and an acquaintance from a local business that went with us quite often all kept that thought dead & buried. We didn't even discuss the possibility, a very Taboo discussion.

For almost a year we had outstanding luck, even got these beings to answer us on our EVP recordings. No drawn out discussions but plenty of yes & no answers. Out of all the places that we visited during our campaign (nearly 100 cemetery's & over 60 structures) sometimes traveling over a thousand miles from home. We feel that we picked up something very local and at a cemetery with less then a dozen graves, trouble soon began.

The Blue Flame
  17. entityenomilly Ghost

Message Count:
    That was an amazing story. Thank you for telling us. Can't wait for you to write another. :D

-:-EntityEnomilly-:-
  18. Linsey Ghost

Message Count:
    I too need to add that I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

For someone who claims to be not much of a writer, you sure had me fooled!! lol What a story, and it's great how you kept us all wondering what was going to happen next!

Do keep sharing your experiences - we look forward to reading them!

"And in the End, the love you take is equal to the love you make....."
    The Beatles
  19. LORD_Decoy Super Moderator

Message Count:
    holly cow

you saw like demons at the grave of your friend on the pictures

can you scan one and post it on the forum maby ?

[IMG]
  20. Nooney Spirit

Message Count:
    This story ia truely awesome. I'm glad that you feel comfortable enough to share your experiences with all of us. I'm sure everyone else here is as appreciative as I am.

Nooney!
    "Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.