As requested, my story begins *STICKY*

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by The Blue Flame, May 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spectral_Blaze Spirit

Message Count:
    Wow... my heart goes out to Blue wherever he may be. This is such a sad and terrifying story. I felt while reading through this that I wouldn't have been able to deal with it.

I was wondering about one thing, and perhaps someone else can clarify it for me, but who/what exactly were those 12 people? To be able to cast out the demons (qui... quid...) like that, which is an extremely difficult feat according to DoktorHook. Desa said she doesn't feel worthy of being in their presence.

This story confirms all of the things I've read about following your gut instinct.

"My father gave me this sword... that means he must have wanted me to have it!"

"Gee, figure that one out all by yourself?"
  2. I_LUV_TOM_DELONGE Ghost

Message Count:
    i actually printed out the story, and im about 3/4 the waay through! but i just had to say thanks for sharing this story!

***I Love Tom Delonge***

[IMG]
  3. Sativa Ghost

Message Count:
    i love this story.go on
  4. lonely_soul Ghost

Message Count:
    it is a fantastic story i hope blue flame is alright
  5. crystaldeath Ghost

Message Count:
    i'm replying in 2006, i'm p.oed that 666 wasn't true, i'v had a tough expirience as so
    [}:)]

michelle
  6. spencar Ghost

Message Count:
    Does anyone have that link to that photo? I am curious to see it.
    I hope Blue is ok! I hope he is finally found peace whereever he is.
  7. spencar Ghost

Message Count:
    Does anyone have that link to that photo? I am curious to see it.
    I hope Blue is ok! I hope he is finally found peace whereever he is.
  8. SilkWolf Ghost

Message Count:
    I have just finished reading all this story and the comments to this as well. I was sitting on the edgeof my seat the entire time and I must say that my prayers go out to Blue and all that were and are still involved in this. I am also wondering if there is a possibility that something of this enity could also attatch itself to this site and project itself to anyone? I have had somethings to happen while I was reading this and I was just wondering.
  9. Spectral_Blaze Spirit

Message Count:
    honestly Silk, I think it was just your nerves that got ya while you were reading the thread. I got a scare while reading it too. Turns out it was just the washing machine hitting the next cycle.

"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?" HOW WOULD I KNOW?! STOP ASKING ME!!
    [IMG]
  10. SilkWolf Ghost

Message Count:
    [:I]thank you blaze. I have been a little on edge since I had a little situation here at my friends house yesterday.
  11. scotts_girl Ghost

Message Count:
    thank you blue flame for a great storie,where ever you may be now i get the feeling after reading it that you are no longer with us,if this is the case i hope you have found peace,if i am wrong may god be with you,and thanks for the storie once again

is there anybody out there[IMG]
  12. bubbamohinz Ghost

Message Count:
    Hi all, I am new to this site. This story of Blue Flames had me sitting and reading all the posts from 11pm to 5.15am and then inspired me to register. I know I am SOOOO, like, 2 years later! But I was compelled to leave a reply.

I believe what he has written to all in this site, was not a story, a tale, a good read and an up-and-coming novel of the year. This was someone who told of a truthful experience and I also felt, he posted this experience of his, to redeem himself of any guilt he felt throughtout his whole ordeal, before, during and after the whole thing. He must have spent many years battling within himself to forget the trails, tests and losses he suffered. He tried his best to deal with it as best as he knows how, I am positively sure.

Is he still around? I wonder. Blue Flame, if you are here reading this, did doktorhook find you and help you? I am So concerned about the help you have been getting or have gotten from everyone whom has been involved with your ordeals and experience.

I don't mean to stand on anyones toes, but you REALLY have to be careful with the help you may get, they mean well, but could end up doing more harm than good.

I am reeeeally tired and the kids are waking up for school, like, within the next 2hours!!!!

My prayers and thoughts will be with you Blue Flames and I will ask Heavenly Father to bless you, your family, friends and all your loved ones that have passed on, with happiness and keep you safe from harm and danger.

Thank you ghostplace for letting me share my thoughts and a big fat 'HI!' to everyone who may still be reading this post.

LATERS [8D]
  13. AstralP Ghost

Message Count:
    There are many people on another site who have been following this story. I think I can safely say that there are a lot of us who are anxious to hear how Frank fared. Do you happen to have an update on him?

hat I am actually saying is that we need to be willing to let our intuition guide us, and then be willing to follow that guidance directly and fearlessly. - Shakti Gawain
  14. doktorhook Ghost

Message Count:
    No I'm sorry I do not have any further information on Frank. Shortly after I wrote that I lost contact with him. I have no idea how he is doing at this point or if he is alive.
  15. zoeyjane Ghost

Message Count:
    What an awsome biography.........i wont call it a story as i dont think that gives it justice.....

I found it compelling reading....however some things mentioned in the story are happening to me at the moment (the shadows etc) I am now even more scared that it might turn nasty and the episodes escalate....so i dont know if i should have read this or not really...

I hope Blue is ok maybe just making the break from this connection, to finally put these ghosts to bed, so to speak.

[IMG]
    Siggy by Tomasu815
    There is sunshine around every corner !!
  16. The Cker Ghost

Message Count:
    I was just refered to this site from a good friend. I often post on the shadowlands.net, and after reading some of the posts here I am happy to note that I know now of 2 reputable ghost forum websites. Anyways, I read this post and was astonished, slightly skeptical at points, but anyway the story was great. I checked on google maps for this cemetery, and although I could not see the cemetery directly, I did notice that the area is directly adjacent to a place called Hell's Canyon. When this area was given this name I have not yet found out, but I think we all know why it was given this name after reading blue flame's story. Just my $0.02
  17. amymiller12uk Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi there, I am new here, I read Franks story today in one hit and, well i really cant express the feelings I have right now!! I feel as if I know Frank personally, and I just wish there was something I could do to help him. I feel as if he is no longer with us :( but that he is safe. I really hope he is safe and is now happy.

Hook if you do ever manage to contact Frank please can yoou let him know that myself, my family and friends are praying for him in the UK.

Also I am now extremely intrigued in the qlippot and can-not wait to research this further, but from the safety of my computer.

Hardcore Is A Religion, Not A Drug Addiction
  18. pixiebdg Ghost

Message Count:
    Hi, I'm new here and I'm no ghost hunter and I probably shouldn't even post a reply since I'm not a professional. Something makes me think that something goes back to Frank's friend who passed away. Why would his friend want pictures of his funeral (I read this story a few days ago so I hope memory serves me right). Perhaps he knew what was happening to him or about to happen at his death and he could only pass along the tormented message in this way to Frank so he wouldn't think his dying friend crazy. I believe the hauntings will stop once this picture, the original only, is destroyed.

BDG
  19. witchway11475 Ghost

Message Count:
    I have to say i found this site yesterday and read your story I was so consumed that I read the whole thing! Let me tell you I believe!!! I would like to know if there is a way i can print it up so my sister can also have the oppertunity to read your story??[^]

Heidi
  20. pharmgirl Ghost

Message Count:
    This topic blue me away!! today was the first time I came in here and this is the only posting I read but I am hooked!!! I am not a pro at ghost hunting and now I am rethinking this hobby!!! I have posted on ghost zoo and hope to post on here also! Thank you flame for sharing your plight with the believing!!! My prayers are with you!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.