Death Of A Friend

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Katelyn, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Katelyn Spirit

Message Count:
    Hey guys, Katelyn here after being gone for so long. I have a sad story to tell about a friend I met a few months ago and if anyone is easily sensitive then have tissues handy.

My friend James was 15 when we met on Facebook while we were roleplaying together. He had depression but always managed to be happy around me and always made me laugh by saying "bee" or "you peed on my bed you little shit" cause I told him about my cat peeing on my bed when we first got him. He attempted suicide about two or three times in the last few months before getting cancer and I nearly lost him from that but he fought like heck and beat it for a second time.

James was 16 when he died. I didn't know he died until the end of August when his brother texted me from James's phone to tell me and I was devastated. He committed suicide and I'm still hurting and I cry sometimes when reading old texts between us or think of him. I've also had a few experiences concerning him and so has his brother because I would feel James watching me and he even manipulated his phone to talk to me and he also possessed his brother as well. And a few days ago I was sobbing while thinking of him and I felt one of my hands get cold while the other stayed warm and when I told his brother he said that James understood I was hurting and was trying to help me feel better.

Also he saved my life because I was at my trailer doing my hair while eating my dinner of French fries and a hamburger and my eyes started to sting so I thought nothing of it until I felt the sensation of being tapped on the shoulder so I looked up and the whole trailer and my room was full of smoke so I told my grandmother and she had left the grease on -_-

I have not seen his spirit, only felt him but his brother has seen his spirit and recently saw James's spirit complete with wings.

I miss him so much and I wish he was still here but I know he is in heaven not in pain anymore and he is always watching over me and always waiting to help me feel better if I miss him or to get me out of dangerous situations.

Thank you guys for listening because I have been holding everything in for weeks since his death and I am glad to have let out my feelings.
  2. Returned Spirit

Message Count:
    Condolences on your loss.

Safe journey through your grieving process
  3. Katelyn Spirit

Message Count:
    Thank you, Returned. In the time I have written this, I have talked to him through our friend and he has said that he has his wings but he is not done here until me and our other friend are happy, which I will never be
  4. Wendy Erickson Spirit

Message Count:
    Sorry to hear about this, My thoughts are with you and also with his family!
  5. Katelyn Spirit

Message Count:
    Thank you guys I really appreciate it. I feel him a lot and today he was sleeping cuddled in my arms it was so cute and then I moved and disturbed him....