demon entering my body why i sleep

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by thisistruth, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisistruth Ghost

Message Count:
    I NEED SOME ONE TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS. the first time my encounter happened with what i believe is a demon, i was 19 years old sleeping on my bunk bed, on the top, my brother was sleeping on the bottom, it was about five am the sun was just coming up i was awakend by the most disgusting feeling i have ever had in my life, it felt like i was still half asleep i tried to open my eyes and when i did i heard the nastyest voice i have ever herd it was deap and evil sounding it said to me "STAY WITH ME" i finally got my eyes open and i could actually see this light black blanket going crazy in and out of my body! i could not move, i tried yelling help, help, to my brother but i could barley get those words out, it finally gave up and went flying out of my body and formed a a shape right in front of me about 7 feet tall of a man right in front of my bunk bed, i could feel him staring me hard in the face mad that i would not let him in my body, it was a light black looking shadow looked like it was wearing some sort of cloke and its head was shaped like he was wearing a crown, or he had spikes coming out of his head, then after he stared me down he went up in the air and got smaller and smaller until zip he was gone and right when he was gone i could move and talk. i fliped him off i did not no what to do i did not no what to feel my body felt violated in a way that i can not explain the worst feeling i have ever had. i do not cry but that day i did more than once. i am a smart young man raised well with morals and values i am 22 now. if any one has had an experience like this please write and tell me about it. thank you.
  2. Lostsoul88 Ghost

Message Count:
    that's weird i really wish i could help you out of all the things i've seen i've never seen anything like that..?

~ashley~
  3. spiritinthesky Ghost

Message Count:
  4. DarkStar12 Ghost

Message Count:
    something similair like that happened to me a few yrs ago - i ws home aalone and i was sitting on the couch doing my homework and it felt like "someone" or "something" went inside me and ws trying to write something down on the peice of paper in front of me - but who knows ??

srry u had to experiience that

Nicole
  5. _Grim-Reaper_ Ghost

Message Count:
    [IMG] Yeah sry you felt violated... Did it hurt?

Peace out [IMG]
    -Daniel
  6. ghastly_remains Ghost

Message Count:
    hey man, it's about time someone has had a similar thing as me. the only difference is mine still lives within me. it usually sets off at night when it and i know spirits r near. almost like it hates them, or protecting me, or something. and dont fear it because believe it or not u have more power than it. u have the power of physical reality and our minds r strong enough to put them in their place. which is where the saying "u can do anything as long as u put ur mind to it" comes from. so just let it do as it wishes and if u dont want it to, dont let it.
  7. Sproingy Ghost

Message Count:
    Interesting... that hollowhill.com site.. One of the recommendations for dealing with stubborn or troublesome ghosts is to Sand, rice, split peas, etc. on your kitchen floor at night, because apparently the ghosts must count them.. I thought that was an asian vampire trick.

Anyway, thisistrue, I've had a couple experiences like that.. It's hard to know if it's sleep paralysis or if it is actually something paranormal. Had any other odd experiences while you were awake in your house? In any event I think you should check out at least one of the sites that Spirit meantioned :D

~Priests and cannibals, prehistoric animals
    Everybody happy as the dead come home
    Big Black Nemesis, parthenogenesis
    No one move a muscle as the dead come home~
    Shriekback - Nemesis
  8. 0oxspirtxo0 Ghost

Message Count:
    Wow sounds soooooooooo scary i hope it never happens again.

~*KELLY*~
  9. Rosso Spirit

Message Count:
  10. emoraist Ghost

Message Count:
    same with me man. that would explain my random mood swings from happy and exited to completely ****ed off and ready to almost kill someone if they say the wrong word.

Semper Fi
  11. xhavikx13 Ghost

Message Count:
    I had almost an identical experience myself, about 2-3 years ago I was sleeping at home and my wife was next to me in the bed and I felt the blanket flip off of my feet and it woke me up because it was freezing. I just figured it was my wife moving her feet around in her sleep so i put the blanket back over my feet. than it happened again so i fixed it again, than again and again and again. So i finally got fed up and was mad and said f it fine ill just leave it off my feet if its going to keep happening. After that i felt on the sides of me on the bed(i have a tempurpedic bed so it doesnt move the whole mattress) like foot steps but i cant see anything. It came all the way up to my chest and it felt like it dove right in to my chest. From there on i couldnt move and it felt like my insides were being squeezed really hard it was the most excruciating pain i have ever felt it lasted for about a half an hour. During the time of that happening i could not move I was looking at my wifes face and was trying to call her name to wake up and help me but could not make a sound. After that horrible half an hour was over I felt it get off of me it walked back off the bed and then i saw the black smoke zip out of my room and i basically passed out after that. Its a horrible feeling...

________________________________________________________________________________________

check out my blog for real ghost stories, life experiences, movie reviews,anything and everything www.xhavikx13.blogspot.com

Havik
  12. Haunted_Soul Ghost

Message Count:
    I've actually never heard the split peas concept. And it doesn't sound valid at all, at least not in my head. I know that salt has been considered a purifying ritual, and ghosts cannot cross the boundaries of a salt circle.
    Was this the only attack?
    The good thing is, you obviously were strong enough to force the entity from your body, and therefore, it was unable to take up residence.

I hate to ask this, because I don't want to seem like I don't believe your experience was real, but is there any possibility that you were having a nightmare? Sometimes they can seem super real. I have nightmare disorder, so I understand the traumatic consequences of a nightmare.

However, I'm going to assume this was not a dream, and encourage you to turn to methods that you fully believe in; if you're Catholic, speak to a priest, bless the home, sprinkle holy water, ect.
    If you are pretty neutral, buy white sage and burn it in the corners of your home, if you're wiccan you can use spells to keep all evil from your home...You get the drift.
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    <3 Julie

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    -Ghandi
  13. Malfiorre Ghost

Message Count:
    This is really an amazing experience. Do you know any history of the home? If you don't is there any way you could do some research? Many times I have found that these hot spots are built over old Indian burial grounds and cemeteries.

Unfortunately money talks and many people have no respect for the dead. I saw the greed as a child and I also saw the tombstones used a sidewalk; many dated to the early 1800's.

We would be playing in the back yard of this farm and dig up piece after piece of white headstone. It was frightening when you are only 6 years old and your older cousins tell you what it is.

I agree with the above poster that even though you may have fear because the force felt so powerful and had you in a position where you felt helpless you just have to remain in control the best way that you can.

Did this figure speak to you telepathically? I mean did you know what it was saying to you without it having to literally speak? I have had experiences where they do not speak; they speak to me telepathically so I can hear what they want to say.

My apparition went through me and for the next 3 days I did not sleep because of the shock. I made gutteral sounds out of my mouth for those 72 hours that I had never made in my life or since then. The apparition went in through my mouth; would make sense.

Since this has only happened once; maybe It will stay away.

“The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.” - Aleister Crowley
  14. annagain Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Well folks there is no sense in asking the original poster any questions as he/she has not visited here since 2003.

If you wish to discuss your experiences feel free to start a new thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.