Demons are afoot

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by J-bot99, Apr 4, 2003.

1. J-bot99 Ghost

Message Count:
    Once when I was around 3, I lived in a house in mercer with what I thought was a demon. one night my brother was in his room when he saw smething that floated through his window and took shape. It had an evil face and it snarled at him, and went throygh the wall into my room. countless nights after that, I was seeing eyes staring at me from the space under my bedroom door. I was also feeling evil at night in that room. when we finnaly moved out, I was very relieved. I will never step foot in that house again.
  2. blackadder Ghost

Message Count:
    Hi J-bot! Welcome to the site. I'm sure that you will like it here. Great story! It must have been very weird living in that house after that experience. Did anything else ever happen there to you or your family? Once again welcome to the site. Can't wait to hear more from you!

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.
    -Lincoln