Do I have spirits trying to tell me something or..

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by amanda dm1024, Apr 5, 2011.

1. amanda dm1024 Ghost

Message Count:
    Or are they just trying to get my attention. The other night I had many spirits swirling around me, in front of me, above me and tickling me head. I have the feeling that they just want my attention since I know they are there. But it was starting to bug me. I was sitting next to my husband and my husband doesn't understand and is not a sensitive in the slightest. At one point in the evening my husband got up to use the bathroom and I said to the spirits you are starting to make me uncomfortable please stop, they kind of did, it was really just driving me crazy. The constant movement and the tickling.
  2. annagain Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Could be one....the other...or both.

Perhaps you just need to ask them what they want.
  3. Shiftkitty Wraith

Message Count:
    Possible poltergeist? They aren't always violent, you know.
  4. Kurisu Spirit

Message Count:
    Yeah...I'm wondering why OP hasn't done this yet...

-*-Proud Air Force Wife-*-

[IMG]
    The false evidence is boiling out: Hypocrisy, isn't it wonderful? ~Dir en Grey
  5. ArmyofOne Spirit

Message Count:
    Amanda- I was told by one of my moms friends, I have spirits around me all the time. Even though she can see them, but I can't... Sometimes I can feel it. Not necessarily the tickle feeling, but I will get super agitated and anxious. Last time I saw her she told me I feel like that because at certain times I literally have 10-20 spirits around me trying to talk to me. I can't see... hear... or sense them. I wish I could. She told me to ask them what they want, and to tell them to please leave me alone for a bit. I'm still practicing this. I don't know why they cling to me so much but they sure do. I can literally be outside in shorts in 1 degree weather and feel no cold. She said it's because of all my buds around me I don't realize are even there. We laughed. :D
    Try asking them what they want or need. I'v never gotten mad at them, but if it gets bad you can always tell them to please give you a break for a while. I'm still learning...

Good luck.
    -Cody
  6. amanda dm1024 Ghost

Message Count:
    I guess I wouldn't say I am mad but definitely annoyed at least the other night. They were just non stop. I have and will tell them to leave me alone for a bit, I can't hear them but I guess I could ask them what they want. THey come to my mom at her home too, but when she asks them to stop they don't. Some of us attract them more than others, I'm not sure what the reason is but you may be a sensitive too, because you can sense them to a point and you get anxious when they are around. IT is hard to be comfortable with it, I am still trying to learn. GoodLuck to you too
  7. Returned Spirit

Message Count:
    The family connection is interesting as is the difference between responses of yours and your mother’s.

You fly the Irish flag at the lower left, which first suggested to me, you reside in Ireland and that this family connection may be clan related, possibly of “old’in times.”

One might assume your Irish, too. In that regard, I’ve not known an Irish lady without a firm resolve – Often in a positive light of disciplining. Only a fool seeks their wrath by choice.

“To know so much, yet, lack remains; it is this level of ignorance to have dominion over. Choose not ignorance, for that which is, is more than the sum of its parts.” The future has taken root in the present – The past is done