Do spirits follow you sometimes...and why?

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by Candice J, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Candice J Ghost

Message Count:
    My ex-friend used to say that wherever she moved, some creepy spirit followed them. It used to (maybe it still does, dont know) be mischievous, like turning electronics on and off and making noises. Why is it that a spirit would follow someone?

o0candikat0o
  2. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Yes sometimes spirits latch onto people and follow them.. especially if its a relative.. who wants to be near.
    they will do little stuff like flickering lights, amking noises, trying to get noticed.. waving I'm here!

[IMG]
    Siggy by Casey.. big sloppy smooches..

Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  3. Tomasu815 Spirit

Message Count:
    yeah my who life revoles around spirits every where i go i can sence there presents and can some times see them ever since i was 5 i could always sence them and see them i dont know why but i just do i have had my palm read and i was told i have psychic hands so mabey thats why.but to your question y do spirts follow people well some spirits seem to fallow people when the spirit is attacted to the person some times it could be that some spirits can also enter the body of the person it likes becouse it can sence the fellings of living again when it does that so sometimes it doesnt want to part with that person.so ghost usely follow people that it is close with and dont want to leave them but some times the ghost can follow them becouse it wants to harm that person.

[IMG]
    (let me know if u want me to make a siggy for you)
    my siggy examples http://tomasu815.tripod.com/tomasu815_siggys
  4. Candice J Ghost

Message Count:
    Thanks Tru and Tomasu! I found it to be odd, but that does make sense. I wonder if we have the same thing? Because there were some occurences in our old house in Vancouver, and now we have had some in our newer house up north...very curious indeed:D

[IMG]
    o0candikat0o Thank you grim!
  5. Alyssa Peter Ghost

Message Count:
    Tomasu and Tru, well said.

<center>[IMG]-Siggy Made By AES-</center>
  6. Alyssa Peter Ghost

Message Count:
    wow Candice...that sounds pretty interesting!!:):):)

<center>[IMG]-Siggy Made By AES-</center>
  7. kachisa Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Spirits seem to attach to persons/things.

I have some spirits that have followed me from house to house. I have pictures of them at one house, then appearing in pictures in another house. I just wish I knew who they were.

[IMG]
    IT'S A TEXAS THANG.... YA'LL WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!!
  8. Sheryl Spirit

Message Count:
  9. speakswithspirits Ghost

Message Count:
    Hi all,Spirits and ghost are not the same thing.Spirits have past into the light,and they are able to use Gods Odic energy.Ghost have stayed on this level never going into the light,and on this level the odic energy is for the living not the dead.This means that Ghost get what little bit of energy they can mustter up from Batterys,lightbulbs,and us.Ghost not spirits,can and will attache themselves to people that they are 1 attracted to the persons light field,2 Can pull the persons energy to use for themselves.We all have our spirit guides that are with us as well,But again these spirits are using odic energy.This means that they are not going to drain you are your things.As a matter of fact sometimes when I do a reading are even after doing a reading I have so much energy in myself that Ive learned to give it to someone else who needs it.I believe that you should not ever feel drained after doing a reading.And that if you are it might be a good idea to just take a break.Also if you think that a ghost has attached itself the first sign would be feeling tired and are drained of energy for no reason at all.And yes this can make you sick,I dont know about killing you,But I have seen sickness from this.
  10. natlguardbrat Ghost

Message Count:
    i have a spirit that follows me where ever i go...when i move...

Sean
  11. Sheryl Spirit

Message Count:
    (Also if you think that a ghost has attached itself the first sign would be feeling tired and are drained of energy for no reason at all.And yes this can make you sick,I dont know about killing you,But I have seen sickness from this. ).

I am not sure if my best friend attached him self to me or not, I have felt for years he has not crossed over. I feel very drained every day, more so then ever. I thought it might be depression so got put on an antidepressant, it's been almost 4 month's now and I still feel horrible. Maybe it's not him, maybe a different spirit I don't know, who know's maybe it's just me, something with my health?

Sheryl

http://www.myspace.com/41177776

http://www.rsdhope.org/
  12. STEPPSBEYOND Ghost

Message Count:
    very well said ..

~STEPPS
  13. STEPPSBEYOND Ghost

Message Count:
    very well said ..

~STEPPS
  14. Sheryl Spirit

Message Count:
  15. Sheryl Spirit

Message Count:
  16. speakswithspirits Ghost

Message Count:
    Hiall,If it has attached itself to you,Then it can see you and hear you as well.Talk them into the light,Let them know that they have family waiting for them there,And It does not hurt to ask God to send his Angels that collect those who may want to go home.Ask that they leave no one behind,They dont have to go home but they can not stay here.As for you feeling tired and drained I have to PM you ok sheryl?
  17. speakswithspirits Ghost

Message Count:
    Hiall,If it has attached itself to you,Then it can see you and hear you as well.Talk them into the light,Let them know that they have family waiting for them there,And It does not hurt to ask God to send his Angels that collect those who may want to go home.Ask that they leave no one behind,They dont have to go home but they can not stay here.As for you feeling tired and drained I have to PM you ok sheryl?
  18. Sheryl Spirit

Message Count:
    Thanks, sounds like great advice. sure you can PM me , Thanks so much!!![^]

Sheryl

19. Sheryl Spirit

Message Count:
    Thanks, sounds like great advice. sure you can PM me , Thanks so much!!![^]

Sheryl

20. Alain Ghost

Message Count:
    I have a friend who's waits table in a restaurant, she was intercepted by a psychic that told her she could see spirits surrending her, she told her that he dad past away long time ago, but that he was keeping an hand above here to protect her, and that she had a lot of negativity around her, told her that she had lost 5 friend in less then a year to suicide and that her dad couldn't keep up. these spirtis are always with her, and it's impacting on her moods sometimes. She feels negatif about her outlook on life, negatif remarks and so.. she does have 2 beautifuls children in her life, and at least one person that really cares.. How can i help her or the spririts to move on? ..
    Returned likes this.