Fake ghost photos called authentic

Discussion in 'Skeptic's Discussion' started by celt1114, Dec 10, 2008.

1. celt1114 Ghost

Message Count:
    The first photo is of the alleged authentic ghost photo. It has been hosted by Coast to Coast with George Noory, and at Ghoststudy.com also as authentic.
    I've written both parties several times with the evidence included, and neither has removed the fake photo, or written me back.

[IMG]

The second photo is small, but if enlarged the children in the photo fit exactly over the supposed "ghost children" from the first photo.

[IMG]

Thanks for the help in posting these Guy and anw...you guys are the best.
  2. guy fawkes Ghost

Message Count:
    celt just dwnld photobucket
  3. anw Spirit

Message Count:
    Yep, you can use photobucket, or you can PM me and I will see what we can do to get it posted for you. I have plenty of places to upload them for you.
  4. celt1114 Ghost

Message Count:
    Thanks so much guy and anw!
    Everything is straightened out now..appreciate it!:)
  5. Tantric Kitten Spirit

Message Count:
    Coast to Coast is notorious for hosting dubious photographs. I wouldn't take anything I see on there as evidence of anything unless I know the photographer personally and have heard the story firsthand.
  6. Fullmoondolphin Spirit

Message Count:
    I've seen a lot of obviously fraudulent photos on both Coast to Coast and Ghost Study, which they claim to be authentic. I remember one in particular on Ghost Study that actually had me laughing - they were insisting it was a ghost, when it was obviously an upright vacuum cleaner leaning against a wall. :rolleyes: Like Tantric, I tend to be skeptical unless I know the photographer and the story, or unless I'm told by my guides that it is authentic.

Celt, I'm not surprised that you haven't heard back from them about this. I remember writing in to Ghost Study about a couple of pictures that were fraudulent photos - and that the site owner was convinced were real. I never heard back either.
  7. celt1114 Ghost

Message Count:
    Ghoststudy even banned me from the forums there...
    Oh well, no loss...:D
  8. Fullmoondolphin Spirit

Message Count:
    They banned you? LMAO! Oh that's too funny! I believe I did join the forums at one point, but never did get around to posting there. I take it you were trying to convince them that the pictures were not real? :D
  9. anw Spirit

Message Count:
    They banned you for speaking your thoughts in a forum, were everyone should have equal say! That's a pitiful place, they don't even deserve to be called a forum! Hey, if you give me the persons name and email address of who banned you, I will make sure they are spammed heavily till the end of time for you, hehe :D.
  10. celt1114 Ghost

Message Count:
    Hmmm very tempting, but I wouldn't want to see you earn any bad karma or get in trouble....lets just say his first name starts with Jim Eaton..:D

Yes, I was going to show all the posters how little integrity Ghoststudy has.
    When I tried to sign in it stated that Jim Eaton had the right to see who comes and goes from his forums, like he's some kind of paranormal guru or something.
    That place is creeped out.:eek:
  11. anw Spirit

Message Count:

Jim Eaton huh, enough said, sounds fun. hehe.
  12. tasdevil Spirit

Message Count:
    Thanks for posting proof that photos are fake. I am sick of seeing obviously faked photos. Keep up the good work.