Great Karma got em back moments.

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by tru2blu4u, Dec 5, 2008.

1. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    I thought it would be fun for us to tell and read each others moments in life where Karma got someone back for you...heh

I probably told this story before somewhere...but I was thinking about it today..

Back when my son was a newborn... I wasn't with his father any more.. and hadn't seem him much.. one evening .. I had just finished nursing Darnell.. had given him a bath.. and was getting him ready for bed... a knock on the door.. and there he is.. my sons dad.. with another............female... Named Foxy..lol (since this is a pg13 site I'll use that for lack of any other nice word lol)

So he already has pissed me off for having the nerve to show up with a female while coming to my house...Gawd.. Idiot...anyway's he's all suited and booted.. in a 3 piece suit.. hair and face freshly groomed.. all spiffy with his spit shined shoes.. and smelling good....lol

He asks to see Darnell.. which I had just lay down in his crib.... sigh.. so not wanting to be a bitch.. and denying his wish to see his son.. I went to get him.. brought him back.. and he was still awake..so he takes him and was holding him then he held him up in the air over his head facing him..(while his Girlfriend Du Jour was standing there fidgetting to go out to da club) :rolleyes:... so my son was all smiley.. cooing away and he held him up... I was about to say... "don't hold him like that.. he just ate........" when this huge geyser...of breast milk puke came flying out of his mouth right in his fathers face.. hair.. eyes.. dripping down onto his just out the cleaners suit..tie and shirt...running down his body slopping onto his shoes...so he almost screams.. glaring at me through a sheet of white stinky throwup...
    "go get me a friggin towel!!!"
    he had set Darnell down on the couch as I ran into the hallway closet to get a towel.. I reached in and grabbed a towel and pushed my face into it cramming it into my mouth because I was laughing so hard..

Trying to keep a straight face..I handed him a towel.. and then I said to the ....female.... aren't you gonna help your man with this??" she was all mad and stomping her foot because it looked like she wasn't getting to go to "Da Club" hahahaha roflmbaoooooo

Karma at it's best!!

:D:cool::eek:
  2. kachisa Super Moderator

Message Count:
    ROFLMAO!!! Tru! Priceless!!

Once, my ex went out with his friends. They went to this pool hall where my "crowd" hung out.

Well my ex didn't know that this group of guys they were hanging with were really good friends of mine. So they're all drinking beer, talking sh*t and telling them about how he keeps his "woman" in line.

Starts talking about beating my azz etc..etc.. well one of my friends, Rick (big dude), decided to let his azz know who he was talking to, so my crowd of friends took him out back and beat his azz. Told him he was f'ng w/ the wrong girl and that if ever laid a hand on me again, the next time he would die.

Of course I heard all about it from him the next time I saw him, asking me who the f they were, and who'd I think I was sending them to beat his ass and that they'd better stay away from me, because he'd kill them. (whatever) we were seperated (again) when it happened. I remember telling him,
    what goes around comes around and if you f with me, you're going get f'd.
  3. redwolf_lady Ghost

Message Count:
    Karma stories gee where do I start? My mind is totally blank tonight. I cannot think of one Karma story or a home remedy. What the hell is wrong with me. Maybe they are not Karma got em back stories, maybe they are just Red got em back stories. I usually either let it go or I handled my business.

I do have a story about my ex and my cousin who I was very close to. We had been best cousins since we were born. She slept with my birth daughters father. She didnt think I would find out about it I guess. Well he actually told me of course being the snake he was I wanted proof before I either beat crap out of her ( I expected it out of him it was typical) or she beat the crap out of me. I got the proof I needed but really hated to hear. I mean our relationship ( mine and ex ) was pretty much over before this happened emotionally ( and she was not the first person he skirted around with) but I was oh so hurt by what she did. When I found out what she did she was actually staying the night with me and her sister my sister my aunt and mom were playing cards. When I confronted her she bolted and stood behind her sister while I chased her around the dinning room table. My sis and my mom was trying to calm me down as they did not believe him. So her sis managed to get her out the front door and they were on their way. Of course I spent that night looking for her in my car being pissed and balling like a big baby. She would not let it go. She kept driving by his house and he told me about it. So one time I was over there and sure as the sky is bright blue she drove by didnt expect me to be there. I hoped in my car and chased her down to a strip mall parking lot. While her two friends tried to get in between me and my mission the one I hit in a fit of rage. The other i pushed over the hood of the car. She managed to elude me as she ran into a strip mall store.

I had become crazy wanting to stalk and bet her ass. I turned around saw the ex stabnding there and he was saying she she knows what she did ( as if he had no part in it) I was so mad at both of them he was the only thing there to hit so I hit him right upside the head and left him in the parking lot.

So years go by and I tried being civil at family functions and I finally let it go. I had left him and his Karma was coming in the form of the cops arresting his ass all the time because he wouldnt pay child support. Well she found the "man of dreams" they got married and she was pregnant with her first baby. All of sudden this chick her husband used to date had some court papers sent to their house. She wanted child support for this little girl who he fathered 2 years earlier. Yep talk about Karma. Not only did she have something so shitty done to her that she did to me but she would have a daily reminder of it for the rest fo her life. I am at peace with it all now. Go figure. Lesson learned I think.
  4. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    awww that sucks you guys... but still payback is a beeotch lol

When I was pregnant with my son.. this "girlfriend" of mine.. who had..by the way been my supposed best friend.. since we were 13...told me some news..
    We were out at a horse field at a place where this man had about 40 horses .. for sale.. anyway we were walking through the pasture.. she was going to buy a horse.. since I had an arab.. she wanted one.. it seemed like everything I had or got she had to go get too.
    So we were walking along and had came upon a group of Percherons.. and we were commenting on how big they were.. and she blurted out.."they ain't the only thing thats big.." and she kind of laughed nervously.. then she said she had to get something off her chest.

She said she had slept with Darnells father.. who I was still with.. she said she only did it to show me what a chit he was.. and I pointed out she was a bigger chit because she was supposed to be my friend.
    She said all she had to do was show him her "great boobs" and it was on.. she was always admiring her boobs.. blah... heh..
    anyways she said she waited for me to be bigger pregnant because she didn't want to get in a fight with me.

yap yap yap..sounding like Charlie Browns teacher.. she was backing up and backed into one of the Percherons which spooked him.. and she fell.. he stepped right on her chest.. RIGHT on her left boob.. smashing the crap out of it.. so she had to have reconstructive surgery.

She was screaming and crying.. I started to go to the office/barn to tell the guy what happened.. I turned around and said.. " hmmm you had to get something off your now not so pretty chest.. I see that this new friend of mine, the horse.. replaced that missing thought that just left your chest.. with a big fat hoof.."

haha Karma is the best..;)

That was the end of me and him.. and also me and her.
    Her mother sent her out of town. I never saw her stupid azz again.
    To show just how dumb she was.. and jealous.. when she found out I was no longer a virgin.. she went and met some guy while walking to my house.. and lost her virginity in the bushes lol.
  5. annagain Super Moderator

Message Count:
    LOL I love Karma stories.

Here's my best one. When I was married to my abusive ex he used to threaten to drown me. He knew I was terrified of water.

Fast forward to after I grew a brain and got away from him. He was at a party at a lake here. He became his usual drunk obnoxious self. Then one of the guys there hit him in the head with an oar and knocked him in the water!! Guess what? Yep he drowned!!

All the people there told the cops they had jumped in to try and help him, however no one was wet :rolleyes: heh.

So yep he died the way he always threatened to kill me. I'd say that's awesome Karma!!
  6. BadBoy Ghost

Message Count:
    DAMN! You ladies are revengeful. Glad you consider me as a friend.:)

I never have any good Karma. I guess I am just getting pay backs now.
    Everytime anything happens to mme someone always says Karma a bitch. I understand where that saying comes from now.:D Have a good day Ladies
  7. demongirl1977 Ghost

Message Count:
    I'm waiting for karma to bite my ex husband in the azz for taking off with our kids and not letting me know where they are, talk to them or see them. It's coming it always does. Off hand I can't think of any stories though.

Tru, that was a great story. LMAO!!!! OMFG I bet the look on his face was priceless, a kodak moment.
  8. Fullmoondolphin Spirit

Message Count:
    Yes, Demongirl, it's coming. But sometimes it's awfully hard to wait for it. (((HUGS)))

I can't think of any after the fact karma stories that pertain to me specifically - well, perhaps one, although it's one I'm not happy about. I always wondered if it was some sort of karmic retribution that this person had brought on herself. She was my best friend - and my ex-hubby's best friend too. Turned out that they were closer than I thought, and she had been angling for him for a long time. Although as is usually the case, everyone else had that one figured out before I knew about it! LOL! At any rate, classic tale - he told me he'd never loved me, but that he was afraid to be alone and figured I'd do, basically, but that now he was in love with her and wanted a divorce to marry her, and off we went on our separate ways. One of the most upsetting things was that we'd been trying for about a year to get pregnant - and I had just realized that I finally was. I hadn't said anything yet because I wanted to wait and confirm it, but I knew. I did tell him - not wanting to stay together, but I figured he should know. He wanted me to have an abortion, which I let him know in no uncertain terms was not going to happen. However, I ended up miscarrying a few weeks after we split up. Not that I bothered to tell him that - and he never bothered to find out.

Anyhow, before long, the now ex-best friend became pregnant. Now, she was a very aggressive driver - had gotten herself into a couple of accidents in the past with that. She ended up rear-ending someone when she was in the later stages of her pregnancy. She was injured, but did not lose the baby, thankfully. However, the baby was born with some brain damage and some other physical problems, and I always had a feeling it was related to the accident - and was a bit karmic on both her and the ex's part. I was very upset for them and the baby to hear of it though, and to this day I still find it disturbing.

Okay, maybe two, although I've never looked at this one as karmic until now. LOL! But I guess another karmic thing with them is that the ex's family always loved me, and they hated her from day one, back when we were all "just friends". :rolleyes: I have to admit she's the type that people either really like or really can't stand - no middle ground there. Most people really can't stand her. His own mother hated her with a passion, and wanted to keep in contact with me - I chose not to stay in touch because I knew it would just create more issues - I even told her that once, when she loudly announced to me, in front of everyone (at a family funeral) - including the ex and his new wife - that she would always consider me to be her daughter. But in a way I harboured a secret satisfaction, knowing that she was never accepted in the family (as far as I know to this day she still isn't), and years later his grandmother told me (at his Mom's funeral) that they and some other family members had refused to attend their wedding as they were so upset that he had left me for her. A few other family members at the funeral also indicated that she was still barely tolerated in the family - and that was several years after they'd been married. So that was major karmic retribution for both of them, as family ties were badly damaged, and they were never accepted fully as a couple by most of the family. Even though there was a secret satisfaction in that for me, I have to admit it also made me very sad - it's too bad they all couldn't have just put things behind them and moved on.

I've seen a few wonderful karmic moments in the workplace over the years. Mainly with abusive managers. We had a lot of those in the bank (it's a very abusive industry), and I was happy to see a few of them get their karmic just desserts. One in particular was a horrid evil witch of a woman, and had destroyed a few careers in her time. Thankfully I never worked directly with her as a manager - I had worked with her when I first started, before she managed to worm her way into management, and I knew from day one what a nightmare she was - you couldn't have paid me enough to work for her. At any rate, it got to the point where people started threatening to sue the bank because of her, so they started shuffling her around from branch to branch, hoping to minimize damage by moving her when people started complaining. Eventually they had no choice but to do something, so she ended up being fired - and life was not pleasant for her at that point. There was a lot of cheering going on then, let me tell you! Last I heard another bank hired her after she'd been fired, and immediately started having the same problems with her. They weren't quite so willing to put up with it though, and she did not have as easy a time with them.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen karmic moments for the psychotic bosses that I had - but I have no doubt that they will happen, even if I don't see them. There's a part of me that really hopes I hear about them, though! LMAO!
  9. Adant Spirit

Message Count:
    Wow intense, the most karma I've seen was this female and I were seeing each other for about 3 days, well within the 3 days she "admited Love to me". I found it akward and ridculas (sry not best typer in the world lol). WELL within thoses 3 days we sleeped with one and another, well right after I told her i can't see her as a lover but only a friend cuz honestly she's the only female i knew that fell in love that hardcore of quickness.

Once we stop hanging around each other for a while bout a week or so she comes to me and she's pregnant, I was in shock, disbelif. Im the the sterotypical male I would have stayed with her for the child yet she contuined to try and grab me. She was emotionaly huggy since the begging we had meet. She and I had some names picked out someplace close we can get some sort of life started. Well not that long I was informed by serveral buddies of mine that she's F***in lying. Lol I was utterly confused at the time,being young and haveing some wisedom upon children (not much babysitting dosent count LOL) I of courese confronted her about such and she denied all of it without second thougth. So we got to a wellness center cuz She and myself were still in school at Job Corps and they stated that she wasnt pregnant. I beig a somewhat nice guy was still under the tremble of shock about the whole baby of my blood and hers comin in this world, ugh the confusion of a young man. The point im trying to get to cuz i suck at telling storys lol was that she wasnt pregnant and the most karma she got out of the whole ordeal was having to leave her education over the lie as well as losing me in the whole mix of it. Thats about the only karma thing that could be counjured up. LOL
  10. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Yea adant.. that sucks.. young people can say the strangest things to get someone to stay with them.. geeeez. so sorry..

Pam.. now you KNOW I feel ya on the bad manager thing..
    Karma retribution..sure worked out for me recently.. when our horrid crazy creature who called herself a manager got fired...lol

finally everyone quit being scardicats and busted her on all the things I had been saying for months...
    the volumes of text people had been keeping notes on was amazing.. the doctor finally realized I was telling him the truth.. since he thought I was being over the top telling him stuff. (she wouldn't do that!)
    A lot came out that I didn't even tell him about.. like her patting people on the butt when they walked by.. conversations about each of the women's husbands or boyfriends.. in a sexual manner..asking about sizes and performance..lol:eek: plus being a tyrant... and ohhhh she hated me because I wasn't afraid of her.. at all....

she told me if the doctor "didn't feel sorry for me" I wouldn't have a job.. and not to get to comfy.. because she would see me out of there..lol
    She said.. "everyone is replacable" I said." yes they sure are.. everybody" while looking her in the eye...lol mean dog eye..

then when she got fired.. she started texting everyones cell phone telling them to retract what they said.. because she was "just playin" and thought they were friends.. how could anyone do that to her..:rolleyes:

Half the girls are still afraid of her.. and want someone to walk them out to their car.. pffft..
    I told the new docs wife.... (after she told me "she really hates you").. that.. if I see her off company property and she says something chitty or tries anything.. it's on..because I have no problem whooping her butt.. lol

She was heard calling the new doc a sawed off little F-er.. and that was her last straw... she didn't like him because he saw right through her BS.. and made her actually do her job.. whereas the old doc.. believed everything she said.. and let her be..

LOL Yayy for Karma.
  11. Adant Spirit

Message Count:
    Thats pretty crapy, I really dont enjoy ppl like that nor do I willing deal with such. Least Karma took place lol.
  12. Fullmoondolphin Spirit

Message Count:
    Yeah Shelley, that was an awesome bit of karma. Replaceable indeed... :rolleyes:
  13. kachisa Super Moderator

Message Count:
    I got another karma story.

My ex, the father of my daughter's got away with not paying child support for years. Wheneven he was working and the atty general caught up w/ him to start docking his pay, he'd quit. We had gone to court numerous times, he was told numerous times he had to pay, and numerous times he did'nt.

This went on for years and years. He got quite far behind in child support and the ag kept adding interest and penalties to his pymnts that he wasn't making anyway.
    Fast forward, he's disabled now and collects SSI Disability. So the AG sent me a letter saying they were reviewing my case (whatever) anyway, I called them and said he had'nt paid in X amt of yrs and he's now on disability so how can I collect now...well! The state of TX garnishes SSI Disability payments. So back to court we go, see a judge, judge tells him he's so and so behind and they are going to start taking it from his SSI checks.

LMAO!! It's only half the amt I was suppose to get in monthly pymts, and it'll take between 6-7 yrs for him to pay it off.

The best thing is...he can't quit SS, and they take it off the top so he has absolutely no choice and I get my back child support.

Yeah!! Karma is a biatch!