Having sex with a spirit/ghost?

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by devilswife, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devilswife Ghost

Message Count:
    One day I was napping cuz the kids were pissed me off my boyfriend watching them for I laid down while napping I felt a strange presentence LAYING on top of me while I feel the bottom half of me going up and down FELT no penatation through me by i knew what was happen a spirit was litarally raping me but I couldnt do nothing about but before I knew it was over and i woke up. BUT remember the whole thing in detail
    but nothing occured since than this was like 3 weeks ago.
  2. az oracle Ghost

Message Count:
    Hi, That was creepy. It may have been a dream while half a sleep and in some what of a hypnotic state. If it was a spirit they are known as an incubus. It is very rare that they attack only once since they thrive on the fear, pain and disgust their actions cause you.

I'm not sure what to make of your experience but you should always protect your self when sleeping since you are vulnerable in that state.

** Enjoy the Paranormal and Happy Ghost Hunting **
    [IMG] ** AZ ORACLE ** [IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Avatar_Ang Ghost

Message Count:
    Wow, that is really wierd, I saw a tv show once about this lady who claims to have been raped by a ghost. Could it have been your imagination?

InuYasha
  4. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Hello..

Well now, as for this experience, while this sort of thing can have a paranormal origin, I suspect that in this case, it was related to your nap.

If your kids were not being totally co-opeative, it is possible that you were in that strange altered state which is neither sleeping nor waking (hypagogic state) and subject to many and varied hallucinations. In this state, people experience visual, auditory, olfactory and even tactile hallucinations so it is possible that those of a sexual nature could happen as well.

I think I would not be too concerned at this time that there is some entity taking liberities with you..

Muriel!

[IMG]
  5. devilswife Ghost

Message Count:
    my fiance is the son od devil PLUS he seen the spirit PLUS that fact the I known the current spirit and I am a witch so there fore I know he rape me. AND it was not my an imagination!!!!
  6. Avatar_Ang Ghost

Message Count:
    I never said it WAS your imagination I said COULD it be your imagination, sorry if i offended in any way

InuYasha
  7. devilswife Ghost

Message Count:
    NO you didnt offend me dear just my fiance WHO IS the devil's son!!!
  8. Xx_Confusion_xX Spirit

Message Count:
    Sooo....Your fiance is the devils son...and your a witch. Well if your boyfriend is the spawn of satan...then how come he didnt just command the spirit to stop this invisible...(possibly imagined) raping that was going on.....

My ex always claimed he was the anti-christ. I think they would get along fabulously......

<center>[IMG]</center>
    <center>
    <center>[IMG]</center>
    "When it is darkest, men see the stars."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson (American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist, 1803-1882)
    </center>
  9. amale Ghost

Message Count:
    I AM NEW HERE, AND THIS THIS MY FIRS POSTING
    I CAME INTO THIS FORUM BECUASE I FOUND THIS TOPIC IN SEARCH...

NOW I HAVE MORE TO TELL OF MY EXPERIENCE...........

smile
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.