I must show you something...something very painful and unknown

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Mariah Jessie Lopez, May 16, 2012.

1. Mariah Jessie Lopez Spirit

Message Count:
    This all dates back to Monday May 14th. That night i was extremely lightheaded and very dizzy for no reason. I ate okay, I didn't take any medications, anything. I went to bed that night around 11 pm. At around 3:10 am, I woke up to a loud bang on my headboard, and from there i woke up to my room freezing cold. I thought nothing of it until i went to the bathroom and on my way there, i saw a dark shadow standing in front of the stairs, looking at me. I ran back to my room and went to bed. Now, last night, i fell asleep the same time (11 pm) and said outloud, "If that was you last night, wake me up again." After i said that i went to sleep and again was awakened at the same time (3:10 am) to a loud bang on my dresser this time, and when i wen back to sleep, and woke up for school this morning, my leg felt like i just got into a knife fight, and it burned so bad. My arm on the other hand itched like crazy and burned when i touched it. I didn't think anything of it until i sat down at school and someone shouted "OH MY GOSH MARIAH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG!!!????" I looked, and it was black and blue, and when my teacher went to touch it, i screamed because it hurt so bad. My arm i noticed in gym and tried to hide it, and it worked. I am so scared to go to sleep and i'm thinking about doing a house blessing. Any tips?

Attached Files:

2. Allen Ghost

Message Count:
    Well, from what I read I think you encountered a demonic being that is after you. And I advice you to seek help. As in having a pastor or priest to come to your house and bless and cleanse your house. And see where that leads too, but I warn you that if you do embark on doing this you must have complete faith that this blessing with help and cleanse your house.
    Mariah Jessie Lopez likes this.
  3. DEADPsalm Spirit

Message Count:
    1. There is no reason to assume this is paranormal. It is not completely unusual for such injuries to be caused by your own movements during sleep.
    2. Blessings/cleansings do serve a purpose but they rely heavily on your own faith. If your belief is not strong the blessing/cleansing is likely to be less effective.
    3. IF this is paranormal, I do not think there is enough information in this single incident to label it as "demonic".

Paranormal or not, the more we allow ourselves to dwell on something unpleasant just before sleep, the more likely we are to experience something unpleasant during sleep. It could be as simple as getting your mind to a "good place" before sleeping by what ever means works for you; reading, prayer, meditation, etc.
  4. kadara Spirit

Message Count:
    I'm inclined to agree with DEADPsalm, here. I have often said; "Explore all possible logical explanations first..."
    In all truth, if you take your experience at first glance (which is what most of us do), the immediate response to something like this would be that you experienced something paranormal in nature. However, though you've successfully cleared up any physical possibilities for you personally (i.e. no medication and you ate fine) you did say you were lightheaded for no apparent reason. That all by itself can lend all types of variables and elements into your experience. Regardless of age, sometimes we don't know when we're exhausted. Sometimes we don't know when we have high blood pressure. Sometimes we don't know when our sugar is low. That being said, each of those could have put you in a deeper sleep that you realized. You very well could have still been dreaming when you thought you were wide awake. (Oh believe me, happens to the best of us - THIS CHIC RIGHT HERE!) My question is, have you had or experienced things of this nature in your home before? Or has something like this happened to you before.
    As bewildering, fascinating, and or frightening as events like these can be, there are usually precursors that indicate a more complex or even a simpler answer. There have been several things that I have experienced, and I've had some doozies - and I've been all out sure that they were supernatural in nature, only to be enlightened to the knowledge that there was an explanation that is quite natural and normal.
    Also, consider my suggestion of exploring all logical explanations. The more energy you put into something that scares the pisswidgets out of you, the harder it is to see something for what it truly is...be it natural or supernatural.
  5. frypan100 Spirit

Message Count:
    it could be anything really natural or supernatural the main thing is to show no fear in case it is supernatural, especially if demonic, they feed on fear energy. and if you do a clearing, do it yourself, this idea that a priest has to do it, or that it has something to do with religion is obsurd. REligion is man made study the history of it. Get some sage at any headshop and connect to love as best you can and tell them to leave etc. it does work. Mostly what happens when I clear a place is the good ones stay around and thats cool, I figure they'll go when they are ready. Ask good spirits to help you too. They do come they exist just like the bad ones do. Anyway, I gotta say only cause it's true, and has saved me from untold supernatural pain. Jesus is real and he does love you and can help you with this. keep as close to him and the feelings of love in your heart for anyone or anything, as you can. best advice I can think of. I'm not a "Jesus freak" I swear I have had an experience when I was five that showed me he is real thats all. I'm 54 now and he is still real! I love it! lol
  6. Vampires Fury Spirit

Message Count:
    Those were my thoughts exactly, DP. People often thrash about while sleeping and don't realise it.