I saw a full body apparition

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Mary Jane McEuin-Leach, Oct 28, 2011.

1. maryle Spirit

Message Count:
    I don't go to these places just to make things up.

About 2 months ago I was having car trouble and was walking to work. It was night time on my walks back home, and the street I was walking down was pretty dark. There is an old 2 story house on one of the corners of the street I was walking down. Standing next to a tree stump I noticed what looked like the form of a figure of a child. I could not see her face but it kind of had a moonbeam like glow to her outline. She was transparent. A dog had gotten run over that a woman was trying to get out of the street because it was still alive. She was staring at that incident happening across the street. I could see her skirt, it looked like some type of old fashioned dress with pleats. The skirt was dark grey and she was holding something in her hand-couldn't make it out but maybe a doll perhaps? I didn't see her again after that. The funny thing about it was I walked right by her and she did not disappear. Unfortunately, I did not have a camera with me or I would be posting it. That is the first time I had ever seen anything like that and I know for a fact any ghost hunter would have been having a conniption if they did see it also.
    Welshbabe and pkaz like this.
  2. PaulDaleRoberts Spirit

Message Count:
    Incredible! With over 600 investigations under my belt, I have seen only 4 full body apparitions. It's a rarity.

Attached Files:

3. maryle Spirit

Message Count:
    Yes makes me wonder if the doggy was her pet. She was completely unaffected by my presence as I was walking by. I've been told that other people have seen her, problem is, I think he was lying just to try and impress me. For one thing, he said that he believed she died in a fire as recently as only 8 years ago. Well, I don't think she would have been wearing such an old fashioned dress. I wonder what would have happened if I had reached out and put my hand on her shoulder. Darn I wish I could show you what I saw.
  4. pkaz Spirit

Message Count:
    She was very affected by it if it had all her attention. Do you know if the dog survived? Did you recognize the woman helping it?
    Welshbabe likes this.
  5. maryle Spirit

Message Count:
    No I did not know the woman helping the dog, and unfortunately do not know if the dog went to the vet or anything. I was just walking by on my way home.
    Welshbabe likes this.
  6. pkaz Spirit

Message Count:
    I'm sensing she was hanging around in case she needed to help the dog if he didn't make it.
    Welshbabe likes this.
  7. maryle Spirit

Message Count:
    It may very well be. I sure wish I could see her again. Maybe I'll ask the people who live in that house if they've ever seen her.
    Welshbabe likes this.
  8. Welshbabe Spirit

Message Count:
    A few years back i saw a neighbour, walk out her back door! and across the path to the fence, i to saw what she was wearing everything! This, "ghost" even turned and looked at me! as if she was about to say something!
    Great post and i thank you so much for sharing! ;)
  9. pkaz Spirit

Message Count:
    Was this neighbor still alive at the time? If yes, you saw her doppelganger. I've heard of this. I might have even experienced it once, but if I did the spirit was the 30-year-old heaven version and not the 4-month old in my arms.
    Welshbabe likes this.
  10. Welshbabe Spirit

Message Count:
    My neighbour died quiet a few years previously! to when i saw her!,. I was relating my encounter to my friend, who is a few years older than i! and she said a few people had seen this woman! including herself!
    I have heard, that "one" may pass a "ghost/spirit/lost-soul" without even realising that they have done so!,.

So maybe your sighting of the "30 year old heaven version" was just that! ;) who!! knows! I thank you so much for your feedback and sharing that with me! my friend! :)