i think i just had sex with s spirit/ghost

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by hauntedithink, Oct 15, 2008.

1. hauntedithink Ghost

Message Count:
    ok, now before reading this no that im an atheist i don't believe in god or the devil i don't really believe in spirits but i want some opinions on what happened to me about 20 min ago.

Ok ive done this a few times however it was nothing like tonight, this is where i seem like a freak, in my head ( i never say out loud ) i ask "spirits" to have sex with me, now this turns me on and until tonight nothing to the scale of tonight has happend, no that im a man, and i sleep alone. Im hoping some medical expert will tell me im normal but tonight i managed to nearly orgasm without touching Myself, and im deadly serious, my body did something i cannot even describe it it felt like i was being held down all my muscles were tight, my eyes were closed and all i kept thinking of was "harder" until the point where deleted, and i can swear on my own life i didn't touch it only to maybe move it or itch but nothing else.

deleted this is probably alot to read and you probably think im crazy or im making it up, if i saw this written about 2 hours ago i wouldn't have believed a word but what just happened was real, ive never been able to make my body do what it did, as soon as i finished i felt nothing i opened my eyes and then fear grasped me i ran and turned on the light flicked my pc on and now im typing this scared out of mind, was i possessed or something i need help.
    tristin mckinstry likes this.
  2. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Please save the graphics Haunted..this is a site with all ages of people.

Look up Sleep paralysis.. to start ..
  3. hauntedithink Ghost

Message Count:
    sorry mate ive researched sleep paralysis and not im even more scared should i go see a doctor ? would sleeping pills help ?
  4. Jolly Spirit

Message Count:
    Jolly presents: MADLIBS

...i managed to nearly orgasm without touching AN OSTERICH, and im deadly serious, my body did something i cannot even describe it it felt like i was being held down all my muscles were tight, my eyes were closed and all i kept thinking of was "harder" until the point where I BAKED COOKIES, and i can swear on my own life i didn't touch it only to maybe move it or itch but nothing else.

SALT PETER this is probably alot to read and you probably think im crazy...
    Wind Dancer likes this.
  5. ghosthunter121 Ghost

Message Count:
    I think you should maybe you are dreaming or either that have a very vivid imagination.
    A bit like jollyr742 with his OSTERICH

still you both made me laugh
  6. SidewaysGlance Spirit

Message Count:
    Good luck with that situation man, it really doesn't sound so bad though, lol.

Here are some more mad libs to entertain you while you research your options (thanks Jolly for the sensational idea, I've had a great time playing mad libs with this post):

the fuzzy slipper
    boomeranged
    Betty White
  7. theburningred Spirit

Message Count:
    When I first came to GP, ghosts werent half as "wacky" as they are these past couple of months. :roll:
    alicexo likes this.
  8. LORD_Decoy Super Moderator

Message Count:
    yea the ghosts are getting more fruity every year.
    alicexo and babygirl1 like this.
  9. BadBoy Ghost

Message Count:
    LD you are right they sure are, Just like the people.:D
    alicexo likes this.
  10. LORD_Decoy Super Moderator

Message Count:
    YEA!

but but the older members.......:rolleyes:
  11. lelesoul Ghost

Message Count:
    First of all, you can not get infections, diseases, or that sort of thing from a ghost. (Fairly safe sex.) I don't see why there can't be instances of sex with a ghost or spirit. Some ghosts keep their bodily image even when their body has been dust for years. They keep their voices, why not their sex drive. If a ghost can give a person chills, change the temp in a room, stir a breeze when there is no wind, it could "surround" a person with "sexual energy"....if it was asked nicely.
    alicexo likes this.
  12. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    No actually it's not... Not in the long run.. because spirits which use sexual energy are usually lower entities that want something from you.. they may trade pleasure but they take energy from you.

They will become more and more demanding of your time.. your sleep.. your life if you let them... Fair trade? no.. because life will change.. a person can become very confused.. fuzzy.. way to tired.. and not conduct their waking life the same.

Then the capper will be.. It will show you what you are really having a "safe" affair with.
    Wind Dancer likes this.
  13. davec Spirit

Message Count:
    it just sounds to me that by using your vivid imagination in a dreamlike state you produced what happens to mainly younger men, the wet dream, although you weren't totally asleep.

If this can happen to people in their sleep without physical contact then I'm sure the same can be acheived during a dreamlike state and imagination.

mind over matter...

at least it gave your arm a rest ;)

Dave
    Vampires Fury and Anarchy84 like this.
  14. moonburn Super Moderator

Message Count:
    HAHAHAHAHA

This woman speaks truth.

Zombie make out session anyone?
  15. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Exactly... one with an ever changing face.. faster than you can possibly even absorb.. Hopefully You won't have to even absorb even one.. because the face you think you see.. Is just a preclude to the real one.. it's a facade.. trust me.
  16. demongirl1977 Ghost

Message Count:
    Omg, you guys crack me up!!!! LMAO!!!!
  17. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    You think I'm kidding demon?
  18. demongirl1977 Ghost

Message Count:
    No I know you are not Tru. The madlib thing made me laugh the phone rang before I finished the post.
  19. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    ahhh i hear ya then.
  20. demongirl1977 Ghost

Message Count:
    What I wanted to say was that some spirits will suck you dry if you let me. Even if for the minute you feel untouchable or feel pleasure
    alicexo likes this.