I think I saw an apparition.

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by kachisa, Jun 25, 2010.

1. kachisa Super Moderator

Message Count:
    This past Father's Day, Ali and I had taken her daddy out to eat at her favorite restaraunt.....Joe's Crab Shack :)

Anyway, we were sitting there eating dinner- outside on the patio, and I looked up and there was a woman, she had long blonde hair, and was wearing a white "summery" dress. She was transparent, she was there one second and gone the next. There was no where she could of gone w/o me seeing where she went. She just disappeared.

I feel like maybe a residual ghost??? I don't know.....

She was leaning over something, maybe handing someone something? and then was just gone. Where she was, there is a fenced ramp, and a playground for the kids, that is fenced and the only way you can get to it is from inside....so.

I'm still pondering what I saw, and have come to the conclusion that is was some sort of apparition.

[IMG]
  2. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Hi..

Ooh, goodness.. seems to me you saw a ghost! I have no idea whether this was a residual haunting, or not..

I wonder if anyone else had ever experienced anything like this in this area, or if you are a first. Did Ali or her dad see it? Do you think others may have noticed her?

From the style of her dress, hair or make-up, could you place her in a specific era, perhaps the 50's or 60's? I am sure she has a story, and would love to know what it is.

Muriel!

[IMG]
  3. kachisa Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Hi Muriel,

We had gone kinda late, and it was pretty warm outside, so there was just us and one other couple out there. I'm not sure if the other couple saw her- or even could by where she was.

I know hubby and Ali didn't see her, they were facing the other way.

It was like in the blink on an eye, she was there then gone. I was staring right at her, then she was all but gone. She had long blonde hair, fashioned in a "Farrah Fawcett" manner- The dress was white and summery, but I can't really describe it. I can't really put a time period on her, by the way she was dressed, she was wearing something you would see people wear in this day an age.

She was leaning over, as if she was listening to someone, or talking to a child?? something like that. I only saw her for a second, she was just gone "snap" "poof" gone...

I'm tempted to call the manager and ask about it, but you know the stigma that goes with someone saying they saw a ghost. We go there often, so I don't want the people there to think I'm freaking crazy!! But, I might ask in a casual way, next time I go.

It wasn't til after she disappeared, did I realize I could see the playground right through her. She didn't acknowledge me in any way, that's why I wonder if it's a residual or what it was.

[IMG]
  4. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Hi..

How unfortunate that we cannot ask questions about observations of this sort without being labeled 'lunatic'! I do hope that with time and enlightenment, this will change..

You did indeed see a ghost. This lady lived, had a life, family, friends, and a story. I wonder what her story is, how she died and why she turned up in that spot on that day.

You were so privileged to have witnessed this!

Muriel!~
  5. Firey maiden Spirit

Message Count:
    Theres one thing to experience ghostly activity...but to SEE a ghost? thats amazing. I wish i could see something like that.
  6. Vampires Fury Spirit

Message Count:
    You get used to it after awhile, but it's still pretty cool.

Hmmm, I'm being told that it's a crisis apparition, but my mind is turning to mush due to the late hour. [^]

Before assuming EVERYTHING is paranormal in nature, one MUST rule out all other possibilities.-VF
  7. kachisa Super Moderator

Message Count:
    HI VF...

She very well could of been a crisis app, I just don't know why she would appear to me, as I don't have anyone I know closely who looks like her. She may have been projecting to someone else there- I just don't know if anyone else would of/could of seen her.

[IMG]