Man dressed in Black with a hat (who is this)

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by MoonliteTigeress, Jan 3, 2007.

1. redwolf_lady Ghost

Message Count:
    I worked at this particular nursing home back in 1999, I have not been back to check on her. I did ask about a few residents there when my brother did his preceptarship at this nursing home in nursing school, but she wasnt on the list. She was very old back then and I would expect that she has passed on. It would strange to find out that she sall the same man at the time of her own passing, or ever wierder that she is still living.

Jolly,
    You are all jokes today huh? LOL I cracked up at the pic you put up in my thread. Buffalo Bill. I loved that movie.:D

<center>
    [IMG]
    </center><center>December 30th it's on like ***Donkey Kong***
    There will be a new Champion.
    KICK HIS ASS TITO!

Thanks for the siggy Phil.</center>
  2. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    I remember somewhere reading about a woman who kept getting prgnant.. and within months of onset.. would see this guy in the hat at the bottom of her bed, and would miscarry every time.. I can't remember where.. and it might have even been on a tv show haunting type thing..
    I think this guy is universal..

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
    EVERY ADULT SHOULD KNOW...

That their childhood
    May not have been Perfect...
    but; Its over...
  3. Paul Dionne Ghost

Message Count:
    My spouse died recently of cancer in a local hospice. There are six or seven patients at any given time who are at death's door. Dick was no different. From the corner of my eye for a fraction of a second I saw the man dressed in black. I wasn't scared because this was the second time i've seen him. The first time was back in '94 when Dick and I had just moved to a garden level appartment. I saw a man dressed in black peering in our kitchen from the back yard. I automatically understood what this sighting meant but also knew that Dick wasn't through with life yet. I expect that I'll probably see him again,

4. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Good Evening..

For your information, this ancient thread has been inactive for five years.

First, please accept my condolences on passing of your spouse. May He Rest In Peace

I assume you are associating this 'man in black' as the angel of death.. This concept dates back thousands of years and he appears in a number of guises, many of which feature a black cloak or some other such garment. Some traditions view him as hideous, something out of a horror movie, and is generally male. Tradition has it that his purpose is to help with the transition from this plane to the spirit realm, and it is believed in some cases this 'help' may take the form of a little nudge.

Your person in black may indeed be associated with death, and if you believe that, so be it. And you are quite right.. you may well see him again.

Muriel!