Most Haunted Place In Cornwall

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Andre Michel, May 3, 2012.

1. Andre Michel Ghost

Message Count:
    Can anyone suggest some haunted places in Cornwall that are worth a visit please? The more haunted the better!
    Returned likes this.
  2. Returned Spirit

Message Count:
    Welcome to GhostPlace!

Assuming you’re referring to Cornwall, UK, one might check into some of the stories written about Cornwall’s distant past, its early people, and stories that continue to be handed down. Given the amount of interest and notoriety over the years, by others, its significance as a landmark today, there’s likely to be a great deal that comes up, but talking to local folks may help reduce the flood of suggestions to a manageable amount.

Internet checks may help with specific regions of interest within the county as well as lodging facilities. Day trips to different areas might make your stay meaningful and give a sense of the lands. Some people might suggest asking yourself, “Why Cornwall, UK?” “What draws my interest toward that lands end?” “Is there a part of my past, there?” Keep in mind that the spirits have a way of their own, often unexpected.

At any rate, I’m certain that no matter what you encounter or not, your visit to the region will be remembered.

Safe journey
  3. Mulder Spirit

Message Count:
    Pengersick Castle is a good one. There is also Jamaica Inn and Wellington Inn, and Bodmin Jail. Google will bring up more details for each of them.
    Returned likes this.
  4. Tysen Noah Ghost

Message Count:
    Copy/pasting text from another site is plagiarism. This is not permitted on this site. Please refer to the Forum Rules.

It is perfectly okay to post the link to the site where the item can be read, but not the item itself. In this case, the item is found here:
    http://www.haunted-britain.com/lanhydroc.htm
  5. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    Since I am usually over in England, Scotland and Wales, 2 oe 3 times a year to visit relatives, there is aa sizeablle section of my library thhat address the "paranormaal" in the locations just mentioned. there is aan excellent book, whiich I always take with me on my trips over there, "THE INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORY OF HAUNTED PLACES" that has an interestinfg section on the "haunts" in Cornwall, to be specific. Seen some, enjoy.
  6. Bassanio Ghost

Message Count:
    Hello,
    You can take advice for your search from any expert. Do you really believe in ghosts? I am actually confused about the truth that spirit exists or not if you have any links regarding the matter or any person who will be able to clarify the matter logically.

Thanks.
    Advertising content removed