Multi colored orbs with smokey apparition?

Discussion in 'Ghost Hunting' started by CThunter420, May 21, 2007.

1. CThunter420 Ghost

Message Count:
    I went to a cemetery last night and caught some crazy pictures... I really want someones opinion on them. Notice how the orbs are an array of colors. And this smoke started turning into a human shape. Please give me opinions... Thanks!!

Photos are at:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rtct/
  2. CThunter420 Ghost

Message Count:
    Sorry about the posting. I am new to all these forums. The grain is because I had it set to 2300 ISO with flash. I am going back tonight to take movies and better pictures. Its a $400 camera so I will get it right, was my first time shooting these with this cam. I did not blow it up I shrunk it. As far as cigette smoke, I do smoke, but not anywhere near the time I was taken these. I may also add that I was just passing through this section, look to my left and said give me the damn camera now. I felt something over there.
  3. Thelea Ghost

Message Count:
    I love the nature pics, by the way [^]

Of the four pics you mention, I can't see anything in them I would classify supernatural. Your 'orbs' don't look at all like the pictures of possible orbs I've seen. The pictures I mean has something called only possible orbs, because so far we have no way of telling which ones are _real_ orbs. The possible ones are that because there's no other explanation.

[IMG]
    --------------------
    β€œIt is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity.” – Alucard, from Hellsing