Possessed Friend

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Katelyn, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Katelyn Spirit

Message Count:
    This happened today a few hours ago. My friend had been feeling a dark presence all day and when I went to the doctors I was feeling an uneasy feeling in my stomach and I saw a dark figure in my mind then when I got home I told her what happened and she said the feeling was still there so I told her to call for James and that he would protect her and she kept telling me she was scared then she was starting to pass out so I tried yelling to her then it was clear she was possessed....but not by James. A demon had possessed her and he was trying to make me feel safe so that he could take my friend but I wouldn't let him and I started yelling at him but he threatened me to calm down or else and it was clear that James was trying to help get rid of the demon because he was saying things like "James...I...have...her...now" and "So many...times...you stopped me..." then I told the demon to let James do his job and the demon told me "He...stop...me...when...alive...not now" and I was having a panic attack and sobbing so much so I grabbed my bible and couldn't find what I was looking for so I called my Sunday School teacher and she helped me look for what I needed and the demon almost wiped her memories of James but I helped her remember. To be honest, I am feeling traumatized and I don't want to go to sleep for fear of nightmares
  2. Returned Spirit

Message Count:
    . . . Sounds like things have abated. Good news, I would say. Your tactics seem to have been successful. Build on that success. Do not give fear a safe haven nor dwell on it. Both are wasted energy and efforts.

Safe journey
  3. Katelyn Spirit

Message Count:
    Thanks Returned! It happened again yesterday too! I was having a nap when my friend James appeared in my dream so I woke up and texted my friend and asked her if she was okay and she was possessed so I decided to screw around and talk to the demon calmly and he told me he was testing my strength and that I was weak without James around (could be meaning my depression I don't know) and he knew everything about me too! So I kept my cool and kept talking to him asking him nicely to let her go but he wouldn't so I kept trying and then he started taunting me so I just said screw it and did my very first exorcism without hurting my friend! I was brave this time and quite proud of myself! Hehe more updates to come as the possessions continue!