Real ghost caught on hotel security

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by jimmynut22, Sep 5, 2012.

1. jimmynut22 Wraith

Message Count:

Hello. Big fan of this forum! Please enjoy the video and read the story below.

Video Story:
    This video was submitted to us by the hotel security manager who was standing watch on September 14, 2003 at a WINGATE HOTEL in Illinois. His voice can be heard in the background of the recording.

According to him, people staying at the hotel began calling in noise complaints to the front desk with reports of loud screaming coming from the 2nd floor--particularly room #209. There is no known history to the room according to our investigation. However, upon further review, we found that over the years, multiple complaints of "strange noises" were reported to be coming from the room. This is the only known recording of it.
    Alex Bethany likes this.
  2. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Hi..

Just watched the video and the first thing that comes to mind is why the photographer didn't follow John into the room to record the chaos being describes.

I clicked to watch the full version, but chose to not wait through the 2-minute-something commercial.. perhaps later.

M!
    Welshbabe likes this.
  3. jimmynut22 Wraith

Message Count:
    Hi MurLag,
    Thank you so much for watching the video. Firstly, our purpose (for posting videos) is to release only paranormal content that we believe to be authentic. We did an investigation on this particular case and determined it to most likely be real. (There is no evidence that it is fake)

To answer your question as to why the photographer didn't follow John into the room was because there wasn't a photographer. This was recorded by the hotel security system which is constantly recording to vhs tape. Funny enough, they requested that the hotel location not be released for publicity sake. All we can tell you is that it is a WINGATE Hotel in Illinois, and room# 209. (So if you ever stay at a WINGATE in Illinois, try to request a room other than that one. :)
  4. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    OF COURSE! How very unobservant of me!

M!
    Welshbabe likes this.
  5. jimmynut22 Wraith

Message Count:
    Sorry about the advertisement. I just had them removed from the video.
  6. Ellen_87 Spirit

Message Count:
    WOW COOL VIDEO
    Welshbabe likes this.
  7. Paradice Wraith

Message Count:
    Oh wow. Thats so creepy!
    Welshbabe likes this.
  8. waryou Ghost

Message Count:
    Fake
    Welshbabe likes this.
  9. Glasses Ghost

Message Count:
    It's not a fake.
    Welshbabe likes this.
  10. annagain Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Well we all have our opinions. So we can agree to disagree
    Welshbabe likes this.
  11. Barek Halfhand Spirit

Message Count:
    I can't remember which Wingate in the Chicagoland area this was captured but I think I recollect someone mentioning the "south side" somewhere ...this would imply the Tinley Park Ill. location but I could be mistaken ...

I'm going to have another look at the video ....b
  12. Barek Halfhand Spirit

Message Count:
  13. raven6k Spirit

Message Count:
    Not sure about this one, why is the image white? Looks like asheet or something. Not like what I usually see which would not manifest fully, also looks like it has feet, gait. Fishy.
  14. White Mist Ghost

Message Count:
    Chicago! Man, me and a friend were on a tour and we stopped at the Hull House. The group was not allowed to go inside but we all got a chance to look in the window of the door. My friend had his camera phone out and pointed at the stairs. We could see a white figure moving down the stairs on his screen! He took the picture and it was a white mist halfway down the stairs. It was a real ghost picture. Sadly he broke that phone and lost the picture, i wish i had it now.
  15. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    I do not believe there is a set format that ghosties must follow when they manifest. They can appear as a white mist, but other colours are not out of the question. They may or may not manifest as a full body image, determined by energies and conditions we cannot imagine. They may manage a small orb or a full body manifestation that may vary from fleeting to observable for several minutes. They may be so solid that they are not be immediately recognized for what they are.
    pkaz, Welshbabe, Patty and 1 other person like this.
  16. beezkneez Ghost

Message Count:
    Ok......so.....why can we hear the screaming, but not John? Also, quite convenient the camera just happens to be pointed directly at that room. Can we verify the police were actually called? I smell film school students, or something similar.
    MurLag likes this.
  17. QuickMythril Ghost

Message Count:
    recent activity from the OP on his youtube account: Jimmynut22 commented

Hey! My name is Turner Clay and I made the movie State of Emergency. Just came across your review and wanted to say thanks for watching our little film. I will take "6 out of 10" any day! Thanks again!

Ok... so he is a film maker, supposedly? Who makes scary films? Somehow that doesn't surprise me, just disappoints a bit.
    MurLag likes this.
  18. chiefnut Spirit

Message Count:
    That would scare the crap out of me. Looked pretty real to me.
  19. alicexo Wraith

Message Count:
    Okay what is your guys' problem?

This is a ghost site ...

You either want to believe or not.
    Welshbabe likes this.
  20. ReViled Ghost

Message Count:

Did you find out any history of the room, or property? Were there any fires, murders there?