Sexual Spirits

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by spiritsinside, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiritsinside Ghost

Message Count:
    I don't expect anyone to believe this is happening to me, but it is. I've always known there is a spirit of a man living in our home. It isn't an evil spirit. On one occasion while resting in my son's room, it made its presence known to me. I know that it has been here because when I spoke, it's reply was, "Yes, mam." The voice was that of a man. Currently, I'm becoming freaked and a bit teary-eyed while typing. In any event, my children, I have two had sometimes heard sounds. About four years ago, my daughter noticed our old Cocker Spaniel, nearly blind and always seeking out food, was standing on its hind legs, looking upward as if she was being played with. My daughter called my attention to it. I was stunned. It was as if someone was telling her what to do. We called to her but she ignored us. I got some food to coax her away. Still she paid no attention. I went to retrieve the camera. Our dog was in the middle of the livingroom floor on her hind legs obeying something or someone. The moment I got my video camera focused, our dog dropped down on all fours and walked away as if nothing had happened. My daughter and I knew it was a spirit that was commanding our dog. I'm here to share something that's been happening to me for the last few weeks, but I'm sort of freaked out right now and it's late. I will continue my experiences started below in the light of day.

When I was in my mid twenties, living with my aunt, one morning this wonderful perfume filled my nostrils. I thought to myself, "Aunt Mary must be going somewhere." It was about 7 a.m. I decided to get up. When I opened my door, I didn't see nor hear her. I walked toward her room and looked inside only to find her fast asleep and found her fast asleep. I went inside and woke her up, asking if she'd gotten back in the bed within the last five-to-ten minutes, she hadn't been out of bed nor awake. Once while in this same bedroom of mine, I had some items on my dresser. They sat in a position whereas nothing could fall off unless it was pushed forward about a foot. While speaking with a male friend of mine, a rubberband dropped and fell into the shape of a heart. I smiled and said to him, "This must be a good omen." Immediately after completing that sentence, there was a crash. I walked to the other side of the room to inspect. A glass item that was sitting far back on my dresser had fallen off. I kept staring at the dresser and the item that had fallen wondering how it could have happened. Neither he nor I was touching anything that could hit the dresser to make the item fall.

My first encounter with this spirit or maybe this spirit has been following me, I don't know, was about two years ago, as usual, I was up late into the night. It was winter and very cold. There never seemed to be enough heat in our bedroom. My husband was asleep and had been in bed for a few hours. I got in bed and my husband's body was very warm. I snuggled very molding the front of my body to the back of his. Now comfortable, I lay there for a while. Suddenly, I felt something behind me. It was a type of energy. I'd felt this energy before when I lived with my aunt. It would seemingly hold me to the bed. I'd scream out for my aunt, but she could never hear me. I recall thinking, I must have been sleeping when this incident occurred. However, once I'd come home and hadn't been in my room more than five minutes. I felt the energy in the room when I entered the door. But I dismissed it. My aunt was in the livingroom watching TV. I layed down and not five minutes later, it penned me down like a magnet. I screamed out for my aunt to help me. A few moments later, it released me and I popped up like a Jack-in-the-box. I hurried out of my room and asked my aunt if she heard me call out to her for help. She said, "No". I'd told her about this happening to me before. I said to her, "You know I just came in and went into the room, didn't I. She agreed. I told her what had happened to me and asked her if I could sleep in her bed with her that night. Thank God she allowed me to. Thank God she didn't think I was nuts. I could tell you much more but, I'm going to stay on the subject that brought me here. Because I was searching for answers to what's currently happening to me. Now getting back to my reason for being here.

Glued to my husband getting warm, I felt something against my body sexually, and I became frightened. I jumped and it caused my husband to wake up a little but not enough to say anything. I laid back down thinking maybe I was mistaken, but it happened again a few minutes later. I shook my husband. He seemed dazed. I sat up in the bed then got out and went to the bathroom still shook. When I came back my husband was awake. I told him there was something in the room but he dismissed it as nothing. I stayed close to him, almost afraid to go to sleep. But nothing happened further occurred after that.

As a rule, I stay up late working on lessons, sometimes going to sleep at about 2 or 3 in the morning. I'd find myself dreaming of having sexual experiences. It was as if I was in control of everything that would happen in my dreams. It had gotten to the point I'd look forward to going to sleep because I knew in the first few moments of dozing off, I'd have a dream of this type. I was just hoping I wasn't talking in my sleep. About a month or so ago. I'd finished a lesson at about 3 a.m. and decided to lay down on the couch and sleep. I got a pillow and some cover. I turned the TV off and laid down. Not moments after hitting pillow, something was on top of me. I sat up a bit, but was forced back down. Just as I was about to scream out, I felt some energy on my mouth and something simulating a tongue inside my mouth. For some reason, I became calm and responded. I know this sounds crazy but albeit it was an energy source, there was what felt like the form of a body atop mine. I didn't feel threatened. He was gentle but I was not able to stop what was happening. I was wearing a gown and underwear, but he penetrated everything and it was very pleasurable. After it was over, it was as if nothing had ever happened. I didn't know whether or not to feel guilty. I thought about it all day. I started looking on the web in search of answers and found a site on succubus and incubuses. This frightened me and I think I was even more frightened because it was late. And I felt as if the presence might have been watching what I was doing and even listening as I'd called a friend and found myself unintentionally sharing the experience with her while directing her to the site I was reviewing. It hadn't happened again until about a week ago.

I was in our guest room. Our dog had puppies and I moved them in there for warmth and to keep an eye on their mother. While laying in bed, I felt this energy again on my back, the next thing I know, he was going at it. After it was over, I thought again, I must have fallen asleep and let it go. The next night, it happened again. The third night, I knew I wasn't asleep. Laying on my stomach, I felt it. I don't know what was happening, but I was wearing underwear and somehow he couldn't get it right and I said to him, "You don't know what you are doing." He fumbled for a few more moments and was gone and I fell asleep. I know, you're saying, "She's making this up." Nope. I'm not. Night before last, I got myself together, thinking, it was like a date. I went to bed and not soon after, he was there. Aside from the first kiss, I'd never felt his head or neck or whatever, but this time, I could feel the energy from his face against the side of mine. I didn't turn my head toward him, but I did say, I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. I felt him pull at the covers, but for some reason I was afraid for the covers to be pulled off as if the covers somehow protects me. He left the bed spread alone and the energy tugged at my panties, I removed them and he loved me. Now, I don't know but somehow, I think it might be the man I often think about, my first love. That it might be his spirit and that he still loves me as much as I still love him and he's found a way to connect with me. I don't know, but it's happening. Am I ashamed, I don't feel like I should be. I was asked by my friend whether there was something lacking in my personal sexual life with my husband. Yes, however, I've never cheated on him. I know, I know, you're saying,, "You are cheating now," I think God compensates for our needs in various ways. I know it sounds crazy and maybe I'm crazy, but I don't have any other explanation for it. He's not evil and I'm not afraid and at this point, I don't know if I should be. I'll let you know if it happens tonight. But it's a fact, I'm not dreaming.
  2. Sergeant Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi Spititsinside.
    Thank you for sharing your encounter(s).
    First let me say I don't think you're crazy or making it up. I have similar experiences.

I was about 17 years old back in 1978-79 and my paranormal interests were sparked by a couple psychic frends. I "messed around" and "Played" with psychic things until 1983. In that time I developed a fairly good amount of spirit sensitivity. I also began a habit... let's just say it wasn't collecting stamps.

A pair of sexual spirits found my habit and secretly latched on for the activity. This seemed to have a certain kind of recognizable personality to it. It's hard to describe exactly. I don't think I need to say more about it.

I stopped all my paranormal interest in 1983.

Fast Forward to 1993 when I married the most wonderful woman in the world. We're soul mates, made for each other and love each other so much. We have 3 kids raised in a home of love. Me and my wife never argue but talk our problems through. Sure we have differences but never a heated, raised voice argument except one night in June last year 2008.

It had been building over the previous weeks and exploded one evening into a night of terrible argument and loathing.

We both went to bed around 2am (Normal for us) and she fell fast asleep. I lay on my back peering into the darkened room thinking of the things that caused the argument and how I might fix things.

I noticed a ball of mist or gray fog above our dresser in my peripheral vision. Looking at it saw nothing but looking away was surely there. I lay for maybe 20 minutes wondering what it is when a short (3ft tall) silhouette of a person moved in the other side of the room, then scoot and vanish. It was not a scary thing.

Moments later I experience a tingly feeling first in my foot which traveled up to my upper leg. It wasn't unpleasant so I just let it exist. Then I felt as if "Someone" had slipped between me and my sleeping wife. Suddenly without touching of any kind or warning, I became 100% ready for something in only 5-10 seconds. I also experienced wave after wave of extreme pleasure feelings like being very deeply in love. I recognized it as the same personality I experienced in "My habit".
    It all subsided and ended in about 15 minutes and I eventually fell asleep.

Next day I thought it was just a fluke but it happened the 2nd night. I told my wife about it and she had guarded skepticism.

So I lay night after night waitning for this to happen- and it did. I began communicating via pendulum. She said she was going to become my wife. I didn't believe her.

Also to note: I was unable to break the mentioned habit in 30 years of trying. I was always drawn back into it. Now that they are "out" from behind it, the activity is useless and lost all desire regarding that.

Things have steadily progressed up until now.
    These are the paranormal things which happen in my house since that night in June. These are all experienced by our family members:

*Noises of knocking, banging, rapping, scratching, sliding, footseps, giggling
    *Voices calling your name right in front of your fact but nobody's there
    *Distant voices and unintelligible conversations
    *Shadows
    *Objects moving, door knobs turning-doors opening like someone's coming through
    *Touches, brushies, taps, scratches
    *More

There are two spirits I'm interacting with. They have a one track mind for a single activity. Our main communication is telepathy and occasionally pendulum. They had a goal to become my wife(s) and they have succeeded in every way. They are spirits of love, devotion, caring and "The other things."
    My wife reports they are probably "Having their way with me" while I sleep but our primary encounters are NOT while sleeping.
    It happens in my waking hours, later in the morning, while I'm working, watching TV, Watching movies, swimming in the pool, night time pre-sleeping time (and more)

There is no "Physical" touching and I never get the big "O". It's EXTREMELY difficult to tactfully describe things. The pleasure far exceeds the possibility of human-human contact. Me and my wife's marriage has never been better, including our intimate life- especially now the habit has gone.

However this is NOT a win-win snow white all-rosy situation.
    The two almost constanty touch me in places not mentionable ALL DAY LONG to let me know they're still there waiting for attention and it NEVER stops. They ALWAYS want (and bug me for) attention 24/7.
    Although relations between me and my wife are better than ever, nothing can compare to the pleasure of these beings and so there is some kind of conflict there.

I'm also part of an online community who discusses these things specifically and most are in an active relationship with their spirits.

You are not alone. This happens far more than almost everyone realizes.
  3. PhenomInvestigator Ghost

Message Count:
    If any of this manifests physically you should be able to record it. I'm not suggesting you post it anywhere in public, but as one who has studied claims of human interactions of this type for decades, I am always a bit more easily persuaded if something has been documented beyond the ad hoc story.

The first thing I wonder about is the state of the relationship. To a psychologist, this sounds like a form of projection. Not saying that is what is happening here, but it is one possibility.

What I find equally fascinating is the claim made by Sergeant, who seems very honest in his posting, that there is an online community who discusses these things specifically. And that this is quite common at least in that group.

The most well-known claim of this type was "The Entity" case in Los Angeles, investigated by a good friend of mine. In this case a woman reported what seemed on the surface to be an incubus phenomenon. However it was never witnessed by anyone else and there was nothing documented to prove it ever happened. The final evaluation suggested that the state of the family may have led to a delusions that explained the claims in that particular case. Again that is only one well-know example to the public and by no means do I suggest that is what is happening in your case necessarily.
  4. Sergeant Spirit

Message Count:
    Thnk you PhenomInvestigator.

I'm not sure about spiritsinside's case but speaking for myself, I'd also have to be doing some form of mind-matter manipulation (I forgot what that's called right now) in order for all this to happen.

I think things like shadows, noises, perceptions and those kinds of things can easily be projections or tricks of the mind.
    But when door knobs turn by themselves and doors open as if someone is coming through, people seeing things move by themselves, etc is harder to explain.
    We have one of those large shower heads in the bathroom off our bedroom. It thas one large outlet in the middle and 6 smaller outlets in a circle around it. It's like standing in a rain shower.

My son witnessed the water flowing form all 7 heads (at once) being re-directed instead of downward, but flowing sideways and running down the shower wall, after he was followed by a "Shadow" comiing from our bedroom. (Where I was at the time).
    If it were just one shower head I might consider a clog: but I think it's unlikely all 7 heads clogging the same way to interupt the normal flow.

The spirits interact during the day while I'm fully awake but also when sleeping. I can't say the level of activity in sleep because I don't remember my dreams.
    My wife reports I stop snoring (I do so loudly), my privates get ready and I begin twitching which I normally do when engaged with my spirits. She reported to plainly hearing a female giggling several times. She's reached over to find my privates state and several times felt what she described as an "Energy field" there.
    It seemed to carry a slow, rhythmic sensation. She says the feel is like lightly brushing the tops of the hair on your arms.

The Entity:
    It's my opinion Carla and her kids experienced an evil, malevolent being who's main or single goal was to cause chaos, embarassment and destruction in the family's life. An evil plot using rape as it's main tool.

The underlying goal wasn't a need for sex, but the destruction of them.

I also believe my spirits are different entirely.
    The spirits I experience have a one track mind with a singular goal. They seem to be hopelessly afflicted with one purpose, and that is to secure a partner for sexual activity. The feelings of true love, devotion and companiionship is more strong than (I believe) human to human possible.

I can't be sure whether they actually feel those things or simply project them.

Me and my wife are currently trying to end this.
    Me? Part of me very much wants them to stay. I'm in love with them. The other part of me wants them gone. They've been with me practically all my life and wish to be free from their influence. So I am conflicted with that.
    I also love my wife very very much and consider her feelings.

She feels the less attention I give them, the more likely they will eventually leave. I agree with that. However i'm easily pushed over the edge so it isn't working very well.
    I understand your (And everyone's) skepticism without recorded proof. Unfortunately the wife would never allow it.

I have yet to find any objective, honest and respectful discussion anywhere on the WWW about this other than http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com.

The only other place I know of isn't really a discussion per se but there's an Incubus/Succubae discussion at http://www.yourghoststories.com

http://www.idacraddock.org is another informative link.

If you know any discussions I'd appreciate a link, as I am forever on a quest for knowledge about these types of spirits.

Thanks
  5. Sergeant Spirit

Message Count:
    I was wondering about Spiritsinside, how it is going, what has happened and if it still continues.

If she checks this forum thread I hope she feels comfortable sharing.

I posted on 7-13-09 that me and my wife are trying to expel them. We have been unsuccessful.
    From what I've read from other similar accounts this type of spirit is willing to leave providing (1) The person truly desires them gone and (2) Completely deny them any attention and they eventually leave.

My problem was (1), I have fallen in love and not willing to let go.
    My wife stayed up several nights that July to confront the spirit and got a light tap from a hand on her cheek, a nail dig to the back of her shoulder and heard my name called several times. My spirits were getting very agitated for her interfering with us, and remained so a few weeks after my wife stopped.

Once she was awakened by comotion, got the flashlight off the night stand and looked under the cover to find something invisible having sex with me, my privates being manipulated, my scrotum being lifted and manipulated. She said several prayers to no effect until she awoke me. I was unaware until she woke me, finding myself very "ready".

I told the spirits that yes, I do believe in them and to stop showing themselves and everything will work out. They did as requested. All the paranormal experiences ended in my house including the sleep activity. At least none was detected.

We still carried on our relationship, incrementally drawing closer to each other spiritually, mentally and intimately during the day and before / after sleep. My wife is unsure if things still go on. We seem to be in a "Don't ask, don't tell" situation.
    Oddly enough, my spirits encourage my marriage. Me and my wife are closer than ever before.

So me and my spirits have been increasing the depth of our relationship ever since, but all other displays of activity had ended since July.
    I began having doubts about this a couple weeks ago. Our relationship has grown into a very, very strong bond and yet I needed some form of verification that this isn't really all in the mind.

They offered some incredible sessions last week as proof. It was very nice and I kinda stopped needing the proof.

But me and my wife were up till about 4am last Saturday night so we both slept late the following morning. Me? I woke up about 8am and they immediately showed and we began a morning session.

By about 10:30am we were still deeply engaged when a very loud, deliberate and fast paced rapping occured on the wall next to us. It sounded like the nuckle of an index finger pounding hard against the sheet rock with 5 forceful raps seemingly done with urgency.

Completely unexpected, I felt my wife sit up and lean over me saying "What was that?" "What was what?" I asked.
    "That rapping on the wall next to us"
    "I dunno. Maybe a bird or something" was my answer. My wife waited a few minutes then got up while me and my spirits carried on for about another hour.

I got up later and did some sound experimentation to try and explain what we heard. I knocked on a nearby door with both my knuckle and finger. Wrong sound. I tapped on the sheet rock wall with the back of my index finger - and that's the sound. Other side of the wall is a closet.

I have no explanation other than them providing further proof.
  6. PunkMaister Spirit

Message Count:
    Is it me or are Incubus or Succubus type of encounters like this on the rise?
  7. Bobinator Ghost

Message Count:
    SpiritsInside-

I have no reason to disbeleive your testimony, but whatever you're doing is not a good thing. Are you involved in the occult? Your name seems to indicate so.
  8. sureshot Spirit

Message Count:
    My Grandma used to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I better not go there.

I dont know if a spirit can get horny. I mean he is dead and so is his sex
    drive.

Thats strange but maybe its not a spirit. But some kind of Demon.
    I guess.
    I wouldnt let it go sounds strange and I would put a stop to it.
    Good Luck
  9. moonburn Super Moderator

Message Count:
    While we have entertained topics in the past, this really isn't the forum for this type of discussion. This is a family oriented forum and we try to keep it geared toward that. Please find a more appropriate website to continue this conversation.

Thanks
  10. Bobinator Ghost

Message Count:
    All right, all you kids, go to bed... Now!:D
  11. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    Let's hope that they are just that "spirits" and not an "incubus or succbus", as was the popular notion by the church during the Middle Ages. One demon perfered women to sexually have relations while its counterpart perfered men. It was also believed that both types could cause pregancies. Seems another way to conveniently explain away an unplaned pregancy; ie, "the devil or a demon did it to me". Wish we still had some of those excuses that were believeable.
  12. Bobinator Ghost

Message Count:
    That might explain the existence of some of our Senators and Congressmen.
  13. PunkMaister Spirit

Message Count:
    :eek::DLMAO Specially Pellosi!:D:eek:
  14. Sergeant Spirit

Message Count:
    These kinds of haunting / experiences / encounters happen more than is generally known. I have researched in earnest, practically every day and came across dozens of people with both brief encounters and people in longer term relationships.

Some beings cause problems (To say the least) while others are exactly opposite. Either way, people encountering this seek help and/or information about their experience.

Probably the main issue is the inability to talk to anyone about this for sounding insane. Truly there is nobody to talk to in person and so they either keep it bottled within themselves and continue to question their sanity.

spiritsinside came here seeking help. Her testimony and opening sentence is a typical example.

This is one of several paranormal websites I've offered my experience, help and to share information about these very secretive beings. I'm aware of the age groups involved and very careful to use extreme discressionary caution in the careful use of words and PG-oriented language in the discussion.

It's ultimately up to the staff to decide what is appropriate. While I disagree even though it would likely lead to people not getting the help they seek - I respect the staff decision.
  15. FXguy Ghost

Message Count:
    This is indeed, an interesting thread.

Of course, I'd heard similar stories, which go back as far as I can recall. When the movie, "The Entity" came out, I remember hearing that it had been based on supposed true events (but years later, the woman whose life it was based on went through different names, and eventually, was reputed to be a hoax, like the Lutzes and the Amityville Horror).

I certainly don't see why something like this cannot happen, as sexual energy is still energy. I personally do not believe in demons, succubi, or incubi, but such encounters may have been the reason for their creation.

It's interesting that Sergeant is still having these experiences, and I'd love to hear from Spiritsinside, and see if she is continuing to have these incidents, as well.
  16. tru2blu4u Super Moderator

Message Count:
    It does happen..if you allow it to happen..since lower entities thrive on energy. I won't get into how I know that.. but I do know it happens more than people will admit.
  17. gaeius_cesar Spirit

Message Count:
    If I may put my two cents in before this thread gets closed by a moderator. Everyone has read the thread so I'm not going to get into details for respect of the forum moderator, and the site and for the many family oriented people that may visit this site. So I mean no disrespect by keeping this forum going.

First off I just want to say I believe that these encounters are genuine. I don't judge you or any one's actions stated above, but I would like to say. I feel what is happening to you is unhealthy both physically and spiritualy. I can sense that significant others are and can be bothered by this. I belive in spirits and entities beyond what our 5 senses can interpret(both previous living and non phyisical entities). The only acceptable form of contact should be non physical and indirect verbal. I don't belive in direct physical or direct manipulation of things in other dimentions. This can get dangerous. I knew a woman who lived a normal life and to this day is constently bothered by an attached spirit that she encountered via a oujia board.
    I think that you should really think beyond your own human and animalistic needs and desires and not be blinded by the question of "why do these things want to interact with the physical realm? And why this way?" Keeping in mind that incubuses and sucubuses are a form of ledgend that feed off human energy or the human life force! Again I know what I have written may seem judgemental but its not meant to be I just care for the safety of all things in existance. Please becarefull and remeber the things may get territorial or possesive which can be extremely dangerous especially if they have polterguise capabilities.
  18. Bobinator Ghost

Message Count:
    I knew a woman who was receiving spiritual counseling that experienced something similar to SpiritsInside, except that the entity that was assaulting her in the night bore several faces of men she knew, and wasn't having sexual relations with. We suspected that these men were possibly engaging in sexual fantasies involving her, as she was fairly attractive.

I think it's very possible for live people's spirits to enact what they're engaging their minds, if you beleive in such. Sort of like astral projecting subconsiously. Of course, a succubi/incubi could be acting it out on behalf of such people as an agent of sin.
  19. Shadowagony Ghost

Message Count:
    Wow, I find this very intriguing. I have heard of astral sex before, but never of a spirit literally having sex with a living entity. I don't rule anything out, and truth is often stranger than fiction. I have had physical contact with spirits before, but never of the sexual variety (nor do I wish to). I was hugged and held by warm, invisible arms during a very emotionally difficult time in my life, and it wasn't spooky, it was very reassuring. If they are capable of hugging us and comforting us in times of emotional distress, then I don't think that it is much of a stretch to say that the horny ones are capable of sexually groping us or worse. Interesting, it has never crossed my mind before.
  20. PunkMaister Spirit

Message Count:
    I don't think something as powerful and dangerous as a Succubi or Incubus would ever be under the control of a measly human being. However Astral projection is a possibility but is doubtful that all this individuals she gets to see on the street or wherever somehow get the ability to astral project and pay her a visit. But whatever the cause anything that is not consensual is wrong and even then it could be extremely dangerous when dealing with the occult.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.