Spirits waking you up

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by loving spirit, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loving spirit Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi all

I quite often around 3am in the morning wake up all of a sudden and open my eyes to see different faces inches from mine, so shocked i close my eyes and scream and as i open my eyes they are gone.
    Wish i knew how to stop my self reacting in that way, not only because i frighten my partner but then i cant sleep wondering what they want.

They look different some have features and some just eyes. I can see if they are male or female and even if they have a beard and the length of the hair they all look very bright but transparent too. It is so funny one min im fast asleep the next wide awake looking at them. When im awake during the day or evening they are so different they hide and its just a shape more than features. Does any one else have this happen and how do you stop your self from jumping.
    Julie :)
    slrenkert and seen apon a time like this.
  2. Ghost Lady Wraith

Message Count:
    Well I can't say I have had this happen before....but I have been touched...and that alone about made me poop my pants...I couldnt imagine what would happend if they got in my face like that. I would probley stoke out:eek:
    Maybe before going to bed...say out loud to them not to show themselfs in such a scary way...and if they want to communicate with you, to do it in a more less scary way. Ofcourse I had to learn the hard way myself about asking a ghost to do a certain thing....and they seem to do the oppisite.
    loving spirit likes this.
  3. loving spirit Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi Ghost Lady

Ha ha it is scary ha ha. But thanks i will try that and see if it works for my partners sake poor thing dont want him to have a heart attack. They do not come every night so fingers crossed.
    Have a fantastic day
    Julie :) x
    Ghost Lady likes this.
  4. PunkMaister Spirit

Message Count:
    That is terrifying. Does this happen to you only in one place (your home, apartment etc.) or everywhere you end up having to spend the night? At least you don't seem to suffer from paralysis when you experience it as many do.
    seen apon a time likes this.
  5. seen apon a time Spirit

Message Count:
    scary !!
    I say better you then me ; )
    I hate the idea that they try and talk or let you see them
    when your sleeping or trying to sleep..
  6. loving spirit Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi Punk Maister

I have only had this happen in my own home. But then i do not stay any where else often. Im not scared of spirit its just when im fast asleep and get woken up with them inches from my face. I think even if it was one of my family standing over me it would scare me. I always try to keep good energy in my home. I know i have my guides and loved ones watching over me. I did hope that some one on hear might have had the same experience and could shed some light on it to help me.
    Have a great day. :)
    Julie
  7. jp Spirit

Message Count:
    You wake up scared seeing faces just inches from you?
    Are you sure you aren't dreaming this?
    Kurisu likes this.
  8. Azreal Spirit

Message Count:
    As I said in anothor thread the female ghost in my house used to sit on my legs when I was asleep.. Occasionly she'd get into bed with me as well, weird waking up cold in the summer and smelling womens perfume and being aware that somebody was in bed with you..

Regarding my female ghost people have thought she's my sister the black man ghost he only appears as a dark shadow.. I'm guessing there lower spirits if they can't appear fully.. My friend had a cloud with eye's over his bed in his old house saying "Go to sleep"
  9. Serenity Spirit

Message Count:
    How odd that this happens at three in the morning , this exact same time for me , I was awakened for years at three , I never saw faces but heard my name being called in a very loud voice, There must be something about this time of night , has anyone else ever experienced this kind of thing at this hour?
  10. loving spirit Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi Azreal

That is even more scary how did you cope with it? Did she ever talk to you. ?
    And that does make sence about the lower spirit or energy.
    The hovering energy is some thing i see also. when i see colours or bright flashes of gold or silver they are around people or some times on the ceiling or wall they often will move around it is quite quick when it happens but enough to draw my attention. I will read your post.
    Thank you for your feed back it has given me some thing to think about and also some confirmation with the the cloud that hovers for me it is colour but simular .
    Regards Julie have a great day :)
    Azreal likes this.
  11. loving spirit Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi Serenity

It has alway been that time for me. some one once said to me it was because my link with the spirit world was stronger then, there are times when the link is.? not sure if it is right though but i do listen to peoples advise. :)
    Thanks for your feed back

Regards
    Julie :) Have a wonderful day
  12. Azreal Spirit

Message Count:
    I will send you a pm across now
  13. Kurisu Spirit

Message Count:
    Are you sure your awake though? Sometimes dreams can be very vivid.

A few nights ago I was home alone and went to bed early, I woke up to a sound in the living room and started to get up to see if my husband had come home but stopped and laid back down. I got a ominous feeling something was wrong and rolled over to peer down the hall and came face to face with a little girl staring down at me. She looked like an Asian female ghost, white dress, long black hair, pale face, etc. I screamed and jumped into my husbands side of the bed in a panic and shut my eyes. When I opened them I was on my side of the bed again, I was so panicked I didn't realize until later the whole thing was a very vivid dream.
    pkaz and to see is to Believe like this.
  14. loving spirit Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi Kurisu
    No i was not dreaming as i said in my other post i was asleep and then woken by the spirits. It does not scare me when im awake it only scares me when i am woken up by them all of a sudden, even if it were family that were alive i would jump and be scared.
    Regards
    Julie
  15. PunkMaister Spirit

Message Count:
    Your experience is kind of tame compared to what I went through when I was a child and it was all focused on a very old bed (at that time I did not know it was really old) I made a thread about it quite a while back.
  16. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Good Evening..

I am intrigued that this happens at about the same time - 3:00AM. If these images are indeed spirits and not an hypnopompic hallucination, that hour is significant in some way.

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=24173

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnopompic

Do you see the same faces each time this happens, or do they change?

Someone up there suggested that you quietly ask that these spirits not come into your live in such a traumatic manner, and I think that is a good plan.

Muriel!
  17. jp Spirit

Message Count:
    With all due respect, I have the feeling you only want to accept your point of view.

We weren't there, and we did not expierence the same thing once, so I can't say what you expierenced is false or true, but everybody here thinks you must be sleeping in some way or another.

Its just not possible to see a person when you wake up, which is not actually there.
    This must mean you see things which aren't there -and possibly made up by your mind without your will.

Perhaps you are schizophrenic? i'm not trying to be hurtfull but who knows, some people have this
    and see things like you do as well, please consult a doctor if you want to know more.

Again, not trying to be hurtfull, only helpfull. (though I might be a bit blunt here)
    Kurisu likes this.
  18. loving spirit Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi JP

Well how rude are you, I’m very shocked at your post. I took this to be a spiritual sight mm must have been wrong. Maybe you should not trash people. So hope you do not ruin it for other people that are asking for help and not to be told they might need to see a doctor. As I have always been told if you do not have anything to say that will help then don’t say anything. Well I bet you would have been one of the first to burn a witch because you don’t understand. You should not judge someone because you do not have any spiritual link yourself. Some of us have had this since we were children, and have had people like you pull them down and make them too scared to say what happens. Let’s hope someday you don’t need some help with something, only to be told your may be insane. Well my whole family must be schizophrenic because I’m not the only person to see, hear and feel the spirits that visit our home. WHAT A SHAME this site has people like you. I will be joining a sight were people can express their points and be accepted even if not believed. Just do not ruin for people that are just becoming aware OR YOU WILL CLOSE THEM DOWN. You do not have to agree, but you should not question some ones personality or sanity. Thanks Julie
    Bless you hope your guiding spirits help you to understand.
  19. PunkMaister Spirit

Message Count:
    He is not giving bad advice though, rude and blunt yes bad advice no, is always good to cover all possible angles, regards and God bless...
    Kurisu likes this.
  20. loving spirit Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi i dont mind a bit of advise this how ever just seemed to be a hit below the belt. Saying i could be schizophrenic or need a doctor that is just rude. I will assure you i do not have any mental problems. But this could be harmful to some people with their own spiritual growth.
    Thanks any way.
    Julie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.