Stevenson Lady in Black

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by PaulDaleRoberts, Feb 16, 2017.

1. PaulDaleRoberts Spirit

Message Count:
    Stevenson Lady in Black
    Haunted Robert Louis Stevenson HouseHalo Paranormal Investigations - HPI International.http://www.cryptic916.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
    Sacramento Haunted Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
    Email:
    jazmaonline@gmail.com

NEW COLUMNIST AT COSTA RICAN TIMES - DEANNA JAXINE STINSON
    [IMG]

When I lived in Monterey, California, I would hang out at the Monterey Public Library Central Library to catch up in my reading of various paranormal books. My life in Monterey was full of excitement, going to Fisherman’s Wharf and actually for one day attending the Monterey Pop Festival. At times I would go to Carmel or Carmel Valley with my parents. But, the one place that I would gravitate to is The Robert Louis Stevenson House on 530 Houston Street, Monterey, CA 93940. This place is a museum and once was a boarding house in the 1800s. The legendary author Robert Louise Stevenson once stayed there. The house was owned and ran by Manuela Giradin. In the Summer of 1879, Manuela Giradin’s husband caught typhoid fever and died. Manuela’s grandchildren, along with Manuela caught the fever. The grandchildren survived, but unfortunately Manuela was not that lucky and she succumbed to the deadly disease.

I remember reading in the Monterey Herald how the Robert Louis Stevenson House was haunted. A visitor spotted a little girl playing with a toy on the floor in the house’s nursery. As the witness watched the little girl, she just faded away into nothingness. GHOST IDENTIFIED: NURSERY ROOM GIRL.

Searching on the Internet, I discovered some of the manifestations that have occurred at the Robert Louis Stevenson House, they are as follows:

1. The nursery rocking chair will begin rocking all by itself, propelled by an unseen presence.
    2. Visitors to the house will smell the sickroom disinfectant, carbolic acid, which was used in the 1800s.
    3. A woman in a black dress has been seen in the nursery by both visitors and the curator, Barbara. Visitors figured that the woman was the housekeeper because she was in costume like the curator, Barbara. However, the woman vanished before their eyes.
    4. A caretaker at the museum was closing the museum for the afternoon and she spied a woman in a long, black gown, with a high lace collar, looking intently down at the children's bed in the nursery. The caretaker told the woman that it was time to close the museum, and the woman, looked straight at her and nodded in confirmation that she understood. The caretaker looked again and the apparition disappeared. GHOST IDENTIFIED: STEVENSON LADY IN BLACK.

Other reports have come in that a grim reaper type of entity has been seen at this house. The grim reaper type of entity wears a black hoodie, the face is blurry and the entity wears a black long robe and has been seen floating down the hallway and disappearing into one of the rooms. GHOST IDENTIFIED: STEVENSON GRIM REAPER.

Nia Clayton of Santa Cruz says that when she visited the house, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She later felt someone rubbing on her back. The rubbing lasted for less than a minute and she could distinctly feel one hand on her back going up and down. Nia said it was a soothing rub and she was not frightened from the experience.
    GHOST IDENTIFIED: THE BACK RUBBER - My theory is that Nia experienced the ghost Manuela who probably rubbed the backs of her own sickly grandchildren during the time they were ill with the fever.

Rowland Howell from Castro Valley, Ca said that he saw darting green orbs in the nursery room area. He saw the green orbs with his own eyes. His wife saw them too. When they were watching the green orbs, there was a cold chill in the air. Rowlands’ wife felt light headed after the experience. GHOST IDENTIFIED: NURSERY GREEN ORBS.

Another witness that doesn’t want to be identified says that when he visited the house, he heard disembodied coughing. The coughing was continuous. The witness says that he started coughing and felt very ill. When the disembodied coughing stopped, he also stopped coughing and began to feel like his normal self. The experience scared him immensely and the witness says he has no desire to ever visit any place that has a reputation of being haunted. GHOST IDENTIFIED: THE COUGHER.
    Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
    aka The Demon Warrior
    Halo Paranormal Investigations (HPI International)
    http://www.cryptic916.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
    Pinterest Account:https://www.pinterest.com/paulr2781/deanna-jaxine-stinson-aka-the-black-rose/
    http://thehorrormoviesblog.com
    Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
    Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
  2. Returned Spirit

Message Count:
    . . . Green orbs? . . Not as common as the translucent whitish orbs normally witnessed.

Colour, attached to most ethereal experiences, has significant importance as well as symbolism. It's one of the most universal forms of expression, too. They're [colour] usually taken for granted by many who see. One wonders if this is where the phrase or expression comes, 'thine eyes open, yet they do not see what is before them,' or some such variation. In some ways, it is like the difference between hearing and listening – that elusive level of comprehension beyond the mechanical sensory realization.

Anyway, "green," aside from its superficial classification in optical physics, has experimental psychology incorporated into its usage or experience for starters. Inclusive are the rest of the colours of the established visual range of the human eye, of course, though, are not limited on this past scientific assessment. Some folks prefer to dig themselves into a hole or ridiculous self-important paradigm that's doomed to fail suggesting that the rainbow is the only light seen by the human eye or will ever see. They fail to take into consideration "adaptation," and their own limitations to date.

Just the colour green in this context of psychology, associated with an ethereal observance, suggests an intermediate transitional phase that spans two groups of that ordinarily seen – Essentially, what one expects the eyes to perceive in their respective sensory modality (as a sensory organ, for instance). The range one would observe as a combination of reflections of light called colours.

The two groups of colours referred too are the warm, 'advancing' colours (red, orange, yellow, and by extension also white); the other grouping covers cold, 'retreating' colours (blue, indigo, violet, and by extension black). One should note that optical science understands much more of this presumed phenomena referred to as "seeing light." The duality of grouping has its own interpretation, too.

Another curious thing about how vision is still being learned by homo-sapiens-sapiens:: You probably knew as a child you could mix blue pigmented paint and yellow pigmented paint to get a greenish pigmented paint colour. Not a revelation there, but mixing "blue light" and "yellow light" gives you “white-light.” One's mindset, however, is trained from an early age in the kindergarten classroom that mixing the pigmented paints blue and yellow mentioned above yields green. True, they do, but while in whitish unfiltered sunlight. These same classrooms would do a service to the child to also introduce them to this light mixing experimentation which I believe some have begun. The duality, pigments verses filtered light using the same colours, yields two different outcomes. There's nearly always a need to rule out 'trick based explanations,' of course, but one is also obliged to accept irrefutable proof of this common dualism as well. By extension, one can venture forward into the ethereal, too, through experimentation.

Colours are associated with a very important sensory apparatus yet humankind is still scratching the surface of wisdom yielding knowledge that sensory perception gives the observer. I would suggest that an actual observation of green orbs merits further investigation into that transition of some sort. Especially, for the observers of the those orbs. Thanks for the stories.
  3. PaulDaleRoberts Spirit

Message Count:
    Yes....I agree...green orbs requires further investigation...again thank you for your enlightening comments.