Talking to spirits in dreams?

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by ArmyofOne, Jul 24, 2011.

1. ArmyofOne Spirit

Message Count:
    Is this possible without being dangerous?
    I am not sure on how I would begin to do this though. Not just any spirit in particular but like my spirit guide.

I have been doing EVP's but they can be very hard to understand sometimes. Alot of them are so faint I can't get anything out of them.

Thanks everyone. :)
    -Cody

Edit: oops! I meant to put this in the paranormal section... My bad!
  2. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    Trust me, I do it all the time and frankly, some of the "spirits" I meet aand talk with are far more interesting than lots of mortals.:)
  3. ArmyofOne Spirit

Message Count:
    Thanks for the reply Spirit Chaser. How do you go about talking to them? Maybe I already do, but I just don't remember? Is there something that you do that helps you communicate with them while dreaming?

I appreciate it Spirit Chaser.

-Cody
  4. Azreal Spirit

Message Count:
    I normally talk to them but its mostly with my Spirit guide, occasionally recently she appears as a younger girl rather than a teenage girl, in a old fanished house which I assume must be her house, but I have contacted other spirits mostly from the school, once I even managed to contact somebody from a anothor forum..

I guess you ask them to communicate, my guide always appears if anybody talks about her, if you keep up the EMP I'm sure they will contact you, which is the case in our house.. As we have spirits coming and going on a regular basis, and when they where aware you could sense them, they would contact you!

The other thing I'm told is -"If you keep asking to see you Spirit Guide for a month, they will appear to you" not sure if this would help but what about White noise letting a tape recorder run to pick up sounds
  5. ArmyofOne Spirit

Message Count:
    Hey thanks Azreal. Not a bad idea about the tape recorder.
    I will see what I can do!
  6. GhostBro Wraith

Message Count:
    Sounds like a pretty cool experience. I'd do it.
  7. iron9567 Wraith

Message Count:
    I wonder if you could do the same thing on getting white noise through a pc mic or would it just be dashed as interrupted or corrupted audio file? which also raises another question about the validity of using a pc program to capture a spirit entity on the pc.
  8. Shanaia Guest

Message Count:
    I have seen this movie, Insiduous 2. The whole story was about the paranormal event of a person from his childhood until the day he had a family. He was able to separate his soul from his body whenever he sleeps. He can interact with ghost during this time. The whole thing was kept from him not until he discovered that his son is also experiencing the same thing. I dont know if in real life it can actually happen but that movie is very horrifying but good.

Yes shower doors can be truely horrifying.