The Albino Lady

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Xx_Confusion_xX, Aug 4, 2005.

1. stapleremover Ghost

Message Count:
    the more I hear the more I belive.......................

StApLeReMoVeR LoVeS RaVeN!!!!!
  2. Red Baron Ghost

Message Count:
    I've always found it hard to believe that ghosts can kill people. Other than that, cool story.

[IMG]
  3. iluvraven Ghost

Message Count:
    sounds scary

******RaVeN******

StApLeReMoVeR lOvEs RaVeN
  4. 0oxspirtxo0 Ghost

Message Count:
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! She ripped someone's head off that's new. Cause my Aunt lives right by that cemetry and i never heard that story before.....lol

~*KELLY*~
  5. eclipse Ghost

Message Count:
    I am usually a see it to believe it type person, however the Albino Lady in the Rochester Cemetary in Topeka, Ks. has made a believer of me.In the 60's I lived about one mile from the Cemetary and growing up in Topeka, Ks. I like most people heard of the Albino Lady. One night my brother, sisters, some neighbor kids and I all decided to check this out for ourselves. It was around 11:30pm we were sitting and the northwest end of the cemetery. We had always heard that the Albino Lady did not like girls or woman so we made sure all car windows were up and doors locked. We must have sat there for what seemed like hours however it was only minutes. In front of us to the southwest near the caretakers building walked a long white haired woman dressed in a long white robe.Everything about her was white. We definitely seen something that night in which I believe was the Albino Lady. I never went back to the Cemetery again at night, however my brother did and said he and friends had seen her many times. I have heard that she does wander around the Topeka area, but I have never heard anything about her ever hurting anyone especially decapitating some girls head. I think that is just a made up story. Its been many yrs. since I seen her but its still just a real in my mine today as it was that night. Eclipse
  6. eclipse Ghost

Message Count:
    I am usually a see it to believe it type person, however the Albino Lady in the Rochester Cemetary in Topeka, Ks. has made a believer of me.In the 60's I lived about one mile from the Cemetary and growing up in Topeka, Ks. I like most people heard of the Albino Lady. One night my brother, sisters, some neighbor kids and I all decided to check this out for ourselves. It was around 11:30pm we were sitting and the northwest end of the cemetery. We had always heard that the Albino Lady did not like girls or woman so we made sure all car windows were up and doors locked. We must have sat there for what seemed like hours however it was only minutes. In front of us to the southwest near the caretakers building walked a long white haired woman dressed in a long white robe.Everything about her was white. We definitely seen something that night in which I believe was the Albino Lady. I never went back to the Cemetery again at night, however my brother did and said he and friends had seen her many times. I have heard that she does wander around the Topeka area, but I have never heard anything about her ever hurting anyone especially decapitating some girls head. I think that is just a made up story. Its been many yrs. since I seen her but its still just a real in my mine today as it was that night. Eclipse