True Story - Ghost Rape Curse

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Mak Jo Si, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:
    I am a Taoism exorcist, a real deal exorcist. So as you may realize, my career is all about dealing with spiritual case, busting evils dudes, backfiring curses and sorceries and so on. Among my many cool and exciting experience, here is one that most people love to read about -- Ghost rape curse.

In 2004, I encountered a client named Eric and he is a 30 years old man living with a brother who is addicted to Buddhism (yea, addicted) and got himself in mental illness. He is so into Tibetan Buddhism that all his house have is Buddhist statues, amulets and all that stuff. The houes is basically cursed and badly haunted. The client of mine, Eric, had been suffering from spiritual attacks and most important -- rape. What the heck? Yeah, from what he told me....

"I was lying on my bed and about to sleep, then I saw some web like stuff in the air, some green laser like things flying around and then a woman appeared and I just can't move! After that I felt it touch me and I saw the face came closer to me and my vision turned black. Now my vision is all black and all I can is just felt that thing raping me like really putting my penis into her XXX and it jusd raped me and I..... and after finished, it came back again and again for like 2-3 times a night and it had been like that for a month on and off! I became it's sex slave!"

Okay some of my might think this is funny or not a bad thing having a sexual partner like that. Free sex... but then it's not! The more that thing came back, the more he get drained and his health really drained out like a blasting pipe. A 30 years man, all blacken on the face, wrinkles, tons of skin problems, lung disease, heart problem, blood problem, tons of illness and vision is getting worst and worst. Then soon he lost his job, broke up with his girlfriend, and nothing work out in life. After a month or two of these things, he even got into bankruptcy. Okay, any more bad luck? Yeah there is... too much to mention here. You get the idea.

When he came to me for help, basically I know what's wrong already. I saw what his brother is doing is using Tibetan Buddhism magic on him. Huh? Why curse his own brother? Yea that's how he is. The brother wanted to "test" his magic and see if it works, so he used the curses on his own brother and end up haunting the whole house with evils. I warned Eric that after I busted the curse back his brother will suffer big time for sure. Eric told me he doesn't care, his brother bully him all the time and he need to learn a big lesson for sure.

OKAY! I started the magic here and used my Taoism magic to backfire all the curse and evils to whoever cast the crap. After the ceremony is done, 3 days later, Eric told me his brother went into hospital and got one eye blinded, his legs cannot move much and he got into crap mode with the diabetes and so on. Tons of problem. From a strong looking, bulk and hulk like man, in 3 days, he turned into a crappy looking, weak, dead like man. Wow, what a nice backfire.

Too bad, he did not get any sexual experience but only the suffering stuff. I am sure that guy want the sexual rape haunt so much, haha! Well here let me give all a warning, never do evil magic or sorcery, you might think it work at the beginning, but if the victim came to a person who is specialized in busting curses and evil crap like Mak Jo Si here, you are doomed. Backfiring of sorcery can result in a very scary effect. The guy wanted to kill you but the sorcery is not strong enough to do so, if it got backfired, the damage can multiply and you COULD die from it as well. I had seen it happened. Trust me, it's not a joke.

Don't touch evil magic, you won't get any benefit from it. Just like shakespears always hate the witches, haha, he is right, they never bring you anywhere good.

stay tune for more real life stories!
    XxRossanaxX likes this.
  2. XxRossanaxX Spirit

Message Count:
    Mak Jo, if you are chinese, then you refer to earthbounds as "hungry ghosts" I talk about them a lot. I don't find this funny, and I have personally experienced this myself about a month ago, and woke up very upset. I was resistant to this type of thing for a very long time up until recently, and have only heard of stories like this prior.

There is a problem running rampant in the black community as well, (where I first heard it from), where a lot of women are saying they are getting molested or violated by their attackers via astral travel, and that this type sex magic is becoming common amoungst black men.

In your case what you are talking about is a matter of family, you really feel a reversal is appropriate? Especially for your own karma, I wonder if its best to warn the brother, remove whatever and step out of their own personal wars. I understood taoist priest to handle hauntings differently, but I digress: I also know that magic is a very cultural thing in china (and the worst type of attack I ever received from was from gyanese indians, long story for that one, but it is an intersting one) I did not even believe one could be effected in such ways before. It definately opened my mind up a lot and where I learned about the occult after that. (before that I was just psyhic, and I still primarily am just psychic) I also strongly suspect familial curse on the male line going back about three generations via a scapegoating system, it may not just be brothers cursing each other. If I had the choice I would simply remove the curses, because from experience when they spiral "back to sender" they turn itno spiritual warfare back and forth and the attacks get heavier and heavier... but I suppose that leaves you with more work to do, and maybe you want that sort of thing, lol. :)
  3. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:

First of all, thank you for reading my story! I am new to this forum and so I felt great seeing some people read my post too!

Yes I am a Chinese but I am a Taoist, not Buddhist. The "hungry ghost" is what Buddhist say and believe which we don't even talk the same language. Only the crooked sects of Taoism will blend Buddhism in because it was a tragedy started by the crooked people in the Yuan Dynasty, with the crooked kings and so on. Anyway, just to give you what the difference is, if you ever feel like reading, here is a post I made on the difference between Taoism and Buddhism concept:

http://www.taoistmasterblog.com/taoist-buddhism-religion-concept-12/

I don't force people to believe or convert to my path, but then I am just one of the many option there for people to listen or read. So don't take things harsh at all.

There is nothing such as "karma" in my dictionary as well if you refer karma as the stuff buddhist talks about. It's all explained in the post above as well. If you want to know how we think about cycle of life, feel free to read here:

http://www.taoistmasterblog.com/taoism-vs-reincarnation/

It's totall different from Buddhism's view as well. So you might not even heard of it. Oh yeah, by the way, most Chinese stuff now are very Buddhist-washed too and so most of them don't even understand what Taoism is about. Sigh~

http://www.taoistmasterblog.com/taoism-vs-ghost/

Here is one that I talk about what is "ghost".

Warned the brother? We did, but so what? You know what happen when you warn people and say "stop that crap curse! " ? They laugh at you or they will refuse to accept or they will just say "I did not do anything! you crazy?" I had been in this field for over 16 years and I had deal with countless amount of cases and so I know how people react. No matter what culture, that's the way it works. When you tell them that you know they cursed you, they all say "you crazy! I didn't!" and they still do more and more to destroy you or even to brainwash you from reality. It's not going to work. When you "remove" a curse successfully, meaning 100%, the curse will bounce back to the guy who do it by law of nature, that's how it works, it won't just go into air and vanish. If you claim to remove a curse and it did not backfired, then too bad, the curse is still on you, just maybe you suppressed it more deeper into yourself that you don't sense it doesn't mean it is not there.

I may share more later on and you shall know how to proof or test the curse is removed or not~ stay tune~ :)
    XxRossanaxX likes this.
  4. XxRossanaxX Spirit

Message Count:
    "Warned the brother? We did, but so what? You know what happen when you warn people and say "stop that crap curse! " ? They laugh at you or they will refuse to accept or they will just say "I did not do anything! you crazy?" I had been in this field for over 16 years and I had deal with countless amount of cases and so I know how people react. No matter what culture, that's the way it works. When you tell them that you know they cursed you, they all say "you crazy! I didn't!" and they still do more and more to destroy you or even to brainwash you from reality. It's not going to work. When you "remove" a curse successfully, meaning 100%, the curse will bounce back to the guy who do it by law of nature, that's how it works, it won't just go into air and vanish. If you claim to remove a curse and it did not backfired, then too bad, the curse is still on you, just maybe you suppressed it more deeper into yourself that you don't sense it doesn't mean it is not there."

I did not mean warn the cursing brother, I meant warning the brother who got cursed. I don't entirely disagree with reversals but I acknowledge the consquences too; I just personally don't take on family affairs. I've reversed something on my first attack against me (thanks to being psychic I had the warning, even though I did not know who the person was, never met or saw her before in my life, I saw who she was very clearly in dreams and visions (she was indian)... and it turns out it was the girl my boyfriend was having an affair with! This story might interest you! I'f you'd liek I'll send you a private video on YT.

There are some people who claim to to be able to send curses back to universal energies without sending it back to the sender so that it does not go back and forth or in the worst case scenario, someone else: because it's matter of family, they might feel regret and remorse to see their own family members sick, etc.
  5. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:
    Ah I see! I kinda mistaken your words, sorry about that! :)

Backfiring any evil curses are for the sake of justice in this world. If people don't want to get screwed by backfiring, don't do it then. Who tell you to do these things? There are consequences, that's right, so THEY should know not to do it then. Use their brain! Like you don't want to get shot by a cop but you just feel like shooting some cops on the street with your airgun, cool, you will get shot with a real one in return, right?

Talking about "karma" or whatever similar terms - don't you see the math more here with logic? They do bad things (curse people) and get punched in the face afterward (backfired), right? It IS indeed a very balance formula. Only because people don't know how to backfire it doesn't mean it is not good to do. Actually that is the only way to teach them a lesson. Once a for all.

I had backfired stuff and people die from it too, so what, their family and students can learn from the experience from then on, now they finally learn to STOP THE CRAP.

I sense we are speaking the same language! :)
  6. XxRossanaxX Spirit

Message Count:
    In Serbia, and the romanians in serbia, our old babas actually consort with water spirits (or others), (church considers it unchrisitan, but priests will actually work witht he village witches for certain issues!) we believe culturally, and this is ancient, that you can only fight evil forces with the help of "evil" forces. In the villages, the people who become these type of witches are not taught, initiated, or enouraged, but rather if they show natural talent throughout childhood, they would just do what they do. I lot of this kind of talent comes from this part of the world. One baba from a southern serbian village, had a talent at making criminals who murdered people, through the help of water spirits, confess by the next morning on their own, these spirits will take the lives of associated cattle, etc. A lot of magic from different parts of the world survived here, but also the slavs who were tehre also had their own form of shamanism- with these abilities being considered genetic.
  7. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:
    Thanks for sharing but that's not how we see things. Taoist don't even use any evil stuff, evil magic or anything evil. We can backfire any evils or bust any evils without using evils. If anybody don't believe so, try me out, haha!
  8. XxRossanaxX Spirit

Message Count:
    I see that, lol. The point being is that there are "many ways to skin an animal" but in the end you are still skinning. People would consider causing deaths "evil" or what you do as "evil" or unncessary but you consider it justice for example. and in Serbia those spirits are not considered "evil" by those who have the nerve to seek their assistance, hence the reason why I put "evil" in quotes. They portray justice as "blind" and holding a scale for a reason! :)
  9. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:
    Skinning evils and skinning an animal is different though! Animals can be eaten afterward, ghost you cannot eat them up! :)

http://www.taoistmasterblog.com/evil-magic-taoist-master-explained-indepth/

I got a nice post for you to read if you ever feel like reading agian. :) This explained what we mean by evil. It's not a scale, it's total logic. Just like saying virus are BAD for you because you get sick and discomfort from it. That's the logic.
  10. XxRossanaxX Spirit

Message Count:
    baby ghost???? I have never seen a ghost younger than 5 or 6 ...
  11. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:
  12. XxRossanaxX Spirit

Message Count:
    oh geez... this looks so typically chinese, especially with the baby keychain (reminds me of the animal keychains)... so it does not surprise me. where does the lack of respect for life (or respecting the dead) come from? What time period did things like this start to take hold there? there is stories here in NY about a jewish priest who was killing children for sacrifices, and it turned out the FBI is investigating it after they found out about a boy's murder... as well as the proven baby slaying in africa for wealthy people who travel there to get magic done for them...
    DizzyLights likes this.
  13. XxRossanaxX Spirit

Message Count:
    I can see why you are upset by and turned off by this sort of magic
  14. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:
    Yeah now you know what I am exposed to. haha! It's not only chinese, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and even Philipines are flooded with these things too. Thanks to Buddhism there. It's not as nice as you think it is. Hinduism and Indian religions had been as nasty as hell too, they chop big cows and sheeps in half with a big blade IN FRONT OF THE ALTAR and let the blood splash all over the place and leave that blood to stain the statues calling that holy power. Crazy enough, people believe it and the tradition is still there in many Indian temples. I saw it in action before, in some documentries you will see it too, crazy people, crazy culture.

Chinese got very crooked started by Buddhism mixture too. See this post I made:

http://www.taoistmasterblog.com/truth-white-lotus-religion-white-lotus-rebellions-secret-society-12/

yeah, it started with that first and so the Mao Shan Shen Gong started, the Luk Yam shen gong started and so on, these folks crooked sects are VERY insane popular nowadays too and people think these are real Taoist, sigh! They actually do these things, like the baby ghost stuff, and I know a master in Hong Kong who is so fond of doing it too, he call himself "ghost king' and he just buy babies to burn and collect their oil, yeah, live human babies, and call that magic. You can pay him like $10k to $100k HKD to get one and he will tell you how rare that baby is, and so on. They often kill the mother too, and get the oil from the mother as well.

More nasty is that some people don't kill FRESH babies, they go dig up people's grave to steal the bones and get it like that. Or they hire people to do it, and they BUY it. Crazy enough, I found a guy on the internet who claim to know these things and you can see my post on it too. I just feel so disgusted by these stuff. I am sure you do as well!

http://www.taoistmasterblog.com/taoist-master-talk-popular-web-taoistsecret-dot/

Oops, not to forget, there is a FOX version as well, which is extremely popular in those crazy Mao Shan Shen Gong crap as well.

http://www.taoistmasterblog.com/mao-shan-magic-reveal-fox-demon-raising-making/

Now you know why I just hate evil magic guys, it's like.. please, have respect for not only others but yourself! Can't stand it. They are just disgusting.
  15. XxRossanaxX Spirit

Message Count:
    I think im starting to understand better.
  16. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:
    Fun talking to you! I saw your msg earlier but now I am working on other stuff. I will read it when I have time and reply you back, sorry for the delay but Thanks for the vids and stuff!
  17. DizzyLights Wraith

Message Count:
    Sounds like a Incubus or Succubus to me..
  18. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:
    May you explain what is the two special thingies you mentioned? some demon names?
  19. DizzyLights Wraith

Message Count:
    An incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb, incubo, incubare, or "to lie upon") is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have intercourse with them. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin. Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death. (Wikipedia)
  20. Mak Jo Si Wraith

Message Count:
    Thanks! so it a legend thing then? um..