Unexplained music that came from everywhere! Angels singing?

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by Littleraven, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Littleraven Ghost

Message Count:
    Years ago I experienced hearing some unexplained music. During a house party while in a small less then 100sq ft room, in and amungst hip hop and people shouting(aprox 5 people) I heard the most amazing sounds/music...it was coming from everywhere, out side, inside and inside of me...it was like nothing I have ever heard before! It was like singing but not singing..I sat up, looking around the room, one other person was listening too...I looked at her and asked "you hear it too?" and she said "Yes!". It was gone in a flash....maybe a minute or two! This was like nothing I have ever heard before and every time I think about it I cry because I know I will never hear t again! Has anyone out there experienced this? I am not Christian but I explain this as Angels singing...the sounds was amazing... Thanks for viewing my post Cheers M
    DizzyLights and Returned like this.
  2. Returned Spirit

Message Count:
    Welcome to GhostPlace!

Interesting. That you still remember the time and some of the sound(s) made during that event years ago. It suggests something of the intensity of that event, too. You might be able to replay some of the sounds heard by converting some of the sounds you remember to musical notes on a favourite musical instrument – Or have a gifted friend, musically inclined, do so.

I should point out that one’s hearing, or apparatus of audition,

[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearing_(sense) ]
    [ http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/life/human-biology/hearing.htm

diminishes over time as the aging process continues. Most, if not all, people regrettably experience this sensory decline. In a way, you’re right in that you’ll not hear that sequence of auditory vibrations like you did then – Neither is it likely that your friend will, either, or any of the others in that room.

The impact that sequence of sounds had on you and friend, and your vivid memory of it may not be for not, as some say. A close recreation of the music is obtainable through modern means and musical instruments.

Safe journey
  3. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Good Morning..

I have no idea where that music originated, but the enormous and emotional impact on you, and that only one other person in the room seemed to have heard it, would indicate that it could well be indeed paranormal in origin. While I hesitate to credit angels, I have to wonder if it was perhaps a residual haunting, the replaying when conditions were just right, of an event that had taken place in that space sometime in the past. You and the other person were perhaps sensitive to this sort of thing and were in the right place at exactly the right time.

A bit of research into the room/structure/area may have yielded some clues. I wonder about the history of the area, whether it had ever been associated with anything of a sacred nature. It could be something as simple as a long ago choir practice.

Thank-you for sharing this.. I have never read anything quite like it before.

Muriel!
    lady_darklock likes this.
  4. gaeius_cesar Spirit

Message Count:
    Wow that cool i have to listen to my mp3 player and head phones to get that effect! I dont know if angels sing but my mother who is VERY spiritual says they ring bells to let you know they are near. They might actually ring a house bell or rattle a chain, or make some sort of high pitched percussion noise. I love music its a beatiful thing. Lucky you.
    lady_darklock likes this.
  5. Joni Ghost

Message Count:
    That is so beautiful - Id like to think they were Angels :)
  6. Terra7 Wraith

Message Count:
    Yes I did have a similar thing happen to me ,I was at very low point in life and was bound to end my life by hanging . I was starting to tie a belt around a pipe over my head (I was totally alone at 3 am ) the next thing I know is ,I hear voices saying -Please Dont Do That , I just kept going then the voices were getting louder much louder and more of them saying the same thing at that point I knew there were beings speaking to me not to do no more .I decided to stop then (this blew me away) they started singing it sounded like a hundred of them -they were singing because I choose to live
  7. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Good Evening!

In this instance, I think you are right.. and while I cannot guess the source of this music, it is clear your guardian angels were on the ball that night and doing whatever it took to prevent you from following through with this awful plan.

I have read many stories about intervention of this sort and while I tend to credit a guardian entity of some sort, it would make an interesting study. I wonder if at that dreadful moment when a person is about to follow through with an act of suicide, if it is possible there is some small part of the brain screaming bloody murder to STOP before it is too late. And if this panicked plea is ignored, I wonder if perhaps that portion of the brain can spring into action, creating what the person may perceive as divine intervention.

But for now we shall run with genuine divine intervention.

Muriel!
  8. Terra7 Wraith

Message Count:
    In this life we were given , everything must be taken on faith and the spirits we can not see know us our strengths and weakness- it is humans ,who must seek and learn of that which is unseen . I have had 3 prominent death experiences 1 in particular that was beyond any doubt what awaits us all . When our bodies do finally cease the real journey begins and to believe or not too is irrelavent because you are on this side and someday you will travel to thee other . Your hand did not bring you to this life and you do not have the right to take it away -so endure and learn and be happy as best you can .
  9. misshazeleyez87 Ghost

Message Count:

I've had this happen to me before I was in my mothers house after waking up from a nap i went to my dresser to get some clothes as soon as i opened my dresser i wiped my eyes and i heard the most angelic voices singing. i remember thinking i'm gonna remember this i'm gonna remember the words. the angels we're singing to the Lord. and i heard harps and all string instruments i can't remember all what kind of instruments but it was the most magnificent sound i've ever heard. :) i'm jus glad someone else knows what i'm talkin bout.
  10. Terra7 Wraith

Message Count:
    I have it happen to me in the midst of hari-kari -yes they started singing many of them -hard not to believe it was not happening when I was flat ass awake and totally alone and could hear a pin drop in a solid concrete room with no carpet on the floor . They said more to me but it would only bore most people because everyone loves to rip a persons experiences to shreds why because :everyone wants detailed information like: pics, video, evp,s plus name, rank and angel serial number . All I can say is ,even if you dont believe in these things now in your life -that one special day is coming when you will and guess what -you cant come back to say ,hey you were right !
  11. Vampires Fury Spirit

Message Count:

I couldn't agree with you more, although I've never had the experience that littleraven or yourself had. It would have been interesting to see if it could've been recorded.