Weird ghost guy with rubber ducky.

Discussion in 'Ghost Stories' started by Cici, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Cici Ghost

Message Count:
    Hi everyone. I haven't typed anything in a while because my computer has been down. This didn't happen to me, but a good friend of mine. He didn't mind me sharing his name but I'll call him "Ken". Okay, he was telling me about when he was around the age of 3, 4, and 5.
    Okay there were a few incidents when Ken would take baths, he would be visited by this guy in a raincoat, holding his rubber ducky asking him to come here, while beckoning him with the rubber ducky. Ken said that the man's hat was too low to see his face. Well he would see the guy on and off in different places, and close friends of his would see him too. I've never seen him before, but my friend "Cathy" saw him a few times.
    There was an incident when it was raining really hard one night. Cathy and her friend were looking outside at the rain. Well they went away for one reason or another and came back to gaze out of the window again. Well under the street light Cathy and her friend say the same guy (minus the rubber ducky) Ken had seen some years back as a little boy. Weird huh? Well that's not the end of it.
    About four years ago, Cathy was at her house again. She and her brother were sitting out on her back deck. She has a shed about twenty feet away from the deck. Well her little brother pointed in the direction of the shed and as she looked over there, there was the man again standing in the shadows with his head tilted down. Well Cathy took her brother in side and talked to her dad about it. Apparently he had never seen the guy before in his life.
    Okay and a year back, Ken and Cathy stayed at Ken's house one night. (The same house he's lived in his entire life.)It was raining pretty hard the entire night. The power went out on two blocks of the neighborhood. Well when they were just dozing off, Ben would get strange chills over his body and shake violently. Well Cathy began to doze off and had strange dreams of someone walking over her eyelids. Okay I know that's kind of hard to comprehend but she explained it as though someone was walking over a clear bridge and if you look up, you could see the bottom of their feet. She said that the dream was imcredibly short, but when she woke up, it was daylight.
    Now over all of this, this is the part that gets me. I wrote about an incident that happened in my friend Josh's backyard. Well, "Ken's" house is right across the street from Josh's. Well when the power went out during the storm, the power only went out on Josh's and Ken's street. And everytime it rains, or when all of us are in a big group together, someone always sees the raincoat man, or strange, unexplained things happen to us. Also, the raincoat man is always seen around water. Can anyone make sense of this?

**Sorry guys, I can't think of anything witty or interesting to say.**
  2. J-bot99 Ghost

Message Count:
    Whoa, that must have been really weird! Now, I have my own opinions about certain things. I think that there may be 1 god that controls everything, but I also think the god may just be the head honcho, kind of like Zeus.
    There may be different gods that control different things, like in greek mythology. This 'rubber ducky man' may be a wter god trying to warn you of something or talk to you. Next time you 'Cathy' or 'Ken' see this guy, you should try talking to him. As to why he had a 'rubber ducky', I have no idea.

J-bot99, aka weirdo

How many times do I have to tell you we ARE alone in this universe...... I spoke to soon.