What is the light we see around people?

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by Serenity, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Serenity Spirit

Message Count:
    My daughter just informed me she has been seeing a light around people since she was in high school . Does anyone know what she is seeing?, I have seen color around people but not often, I just shrugged it off thinking i was having a low blood sugar attack but since she has been seeing this also now i want to know what is this? She does not see color only bright light, I see purple :S and sometimes other pastels but mostly purple.. Is this normal?[:O]
  2. georgek Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi Serenety,

Purple/blue is meant to be a highly evolved colour.

I had this discussion on a secular site, because I realised that some people could see the aura?

There IS an eye condition that can cause this effect also...but it also produces auric images around objects.. Hence the difference

Regards George
  3. anw Spirit

Message Count:
    I guess some people will say she is seeing peoples aura, which I know little of. Heck, im still trying to figure out why I see flashes of light when im in bed in a dark room with blacked out windows, hehe.

[IMG]
    A signature always reveals a man's character - and sometimes even his name.
  4. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
  5. Serenity Spirit

Message Count:
    Thank you everyone for your replys, My daughter thought it was aura, I just wasnt sure. Very cool :)
  6. Serenity Spirit

Message Count:
    Thank you everyone for your replys, My daughter thought it was aura, I just wasnt sure. Very cool :)
  7. moonburn Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Does she see it just around people or all things?
  8. Serenity Spirit

Message Count:
    Hi moon, She only told me she sees it around people.
    I see the colors ( mostly Purple ) around people , some animals and vegetation , I dont see it around buildings for some reason it only appears around living things.
  9. moonburn Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Okay, because seeing it around everything can be a symptom of neurological disorder. I just wanted to drag out my e-medical degree for a second.
  10. Serenity Spirit

Message Count:
    lol thanks moon for the med tips . :)
  11. schoeneman Spirit

Message Count:
    I wish I knew what color my aura was. I think that stuff is pretty cool
  12. moonburn Super Moderator

Message Count:
    In reality, people are a jumble of many different thoughts and feelings. So a clairvoyant -if the auras they see are a manifestation of those particular energies- will see many different colors and textures around a person. Different people see different things in a person. Seeing white around people generally means that they see the raw life energy around them.
  13. cest la vie Ghost

Message Count:
    I see white around things sometimes, I just assumed my eyes were tired.
  14. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    Suposedly there are or cn me several layers of auras, colors indicating specific personalitiy qualities or traits. No, I don't have an e-degree in reading auras and therefore I seldom give advice, even if it something i have professional training in.

"Take a dart and throw it at any noun between "arrogrant" and "unhinged" and I'm sure you'll hit one that best describes me."(HOUSE)