WHY DO GHOSTS NEED TO BE HUNTED?

Discussion in 'Ghost Hunting' started by Spirit Chaser, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    I am in one of those "Devil's Advocate" moods aand I just thought, "if I was a ghost, what gives mortals the right to be always hunting me"? I did my time as a mortal,aand liked it here, and decided to stay. So whose business is it anyway??:mad:where and how I choose to spend eternity? Those folks that have made themselves the "self appointed" "chaser of spirits"(looks familiar huh?) just because we act a "little odd". Who wouldn't?oing from a 9-5 job to pushing up daisies, in less than you could cuss a cat, old Southern expression, and bag, you're thin, never feel like eating but will drink almost anything alcoholic and just beg to be left alone to live out our existance until time itself ends. All we ask for is some RESPECT!!!:(
  2. Serenity Spirit

Message Count:
    If they didnt want to be found then they would be silent ;), Alot odf spirits want to be acknowledged, they try to communicate with us befor we even believe in them , they will show themselves , throw things, pose for a picture etc, Perhaps they are angry with us for not being able to say " I see you and hear you "!. Perhaps they are angry because we dont understand them , And perhaps we are the ones who arent really here , maybe they are here and trying to stop us from being in their space, who knows ?I believe those who have the ability to communiicate with them have been chosen by them , they have something to say , after all if you had something to say wouldnt you want to be heard?
    What really makes us so different?
    diannespiritlight likes this.
  3. diannespiritlight Spirit

Message Count:
    You must have seen THE OTHERS!! Our group tries to help trapped spirits cross, to communicate messages with loved ones, but NOT to go 'hunting' in a disrespectful manner just to try to get bragging rights of the best evidence to show some skeptic. Remember everyone... SPIRITS ARE US!!!
    pkaz likes this.
  4. One Eagle Spirit

Message Count:
    I will not call a place Haunted, it is Occupied. For so many Spirits, they are lost, and need to find home and the ones they love. True there are Grumpy spirits, and spirits that just Love to get our attention. And when I go into places that are Occupied, I go in with Honor, and Respect for all that are in there, even the grumpy ones....One Eagle
    pkaz and diannespiritlight like this.
  5. diannespiritlight Spirit

Message Count:
    THe grumpy ones are in soo much pain they cannot let go and cross into the light to be healed...but when we go and speak with them, they show us their pain, and it diminishes enough that they can finally be ready to go and find the light which heals them. Their loved ones await and the negative energy in the place changes dramatically..it is an amazing experience!! i'm so glad we are able to use our gifts to help both the spirits and the residents!!!
  6. diannespiritlight Spirit

Message Count:
    here is our group helping a trapped soul to cross over, check out HUNG MAN SPEAKS THROUGH ONE EAGLE! u-tube http://youtu.be/xsLxJsLC9k0
  7. Vampires Fury Spirit

Message Count:
    Respectfully, Dianne, not all spirits are in alot of pain, many are just misunderstood.
  8. diannespiritlight Spirit

Message Count:
    You are so right!! Many chose to stay and are happy...but some who died traumatic deaths who create so much disruption for current home residents due to their pain need someone to help, to listen and that's why we do what we do. Check out our site, www.diannespiritlight.com
    You will see we help in many ways including just delivering messages if need be!
  9. diannespiritlight Spirit

Message Count:
    usually we get called in because there are upset spirits who no one can hear so the activity escalates the residents get scared some decide these upset energies must be DEMONS when really they are just frustrated and upset because they are misunderstood-wish more people were like you and realized that !!!
  10. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    Oh, I'm sure there a loads of reasons as to why...some might be simply out of fear or ignorance,or the "ghosts", assuming that's what "they" are are raising havoc in a home, business, place of worship, etc., and it has been decided they are to be kicked out. Wonder how many times anyone has tried to deal with the "party' at question, as in negotiate, raising such a stink and not immediately go after throwing "it", out. I see a "class action suit" brewing here.;)
  11. diannespiritlight Spirit

Message Count:
    Many times when our group gets called in,,we communicate to find out why the spirits are there...if they are suffering(trapped) we try to help them find the light, if they are family members etc with messages we relay those to the resident and if they are living there, happy as they were in life,like in a historic place that looks the same as it always did (for example) if the residents are upset we simply explain who they are. Usually the resident understands and is comforted that spirits are 'watching over the place'. We never 'throw' anyone out-it is all about free will...but if there are truely negative disruptive energies there, we do a Native American house/land blessing that changes the energy to positive and the energies usually move on as they do not like that!!! We try to help all of them and do not judge them, but if they are low level negative energies we do try to help set up boundaries for the residents so they may have their private safe place. We always do follow-ups and so far have been very successful in our efforts...check out our site/stories www.diannespiritlight.com
  12. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    Let's arm them and declare "open season" on mortals. Some are already armed so you save monies on firearms and ammo.:p
  13. diannespiritlight Spirit

Message Count:
    Hard to challenge dark energies they have nothing better to do than harass people and follow you everywhere, best to negotiate, they can mess with our electric stuff, phones computers=expensive repairs probably not in our best interest,,,plus you can't see them,,sooo it is not really a fair fight except for the good over evil trump card but if you saw Constantine (movie) not a walk in the park. Light protection is in our best interest but if you feel particularly adventurous i'll be sure to send any i find on my cases your way..lol:rolleyes:
  14. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    What we have here is an excellent example of way too many people, with way too much time on their hands, messin' into things that, "Heaven's knows", shouldn't be messed with. (Pardon the country vogue but I'm having buttermilk and corn bread right now...and it just seems to come a creepin' out).;)
  15. diannespiritlight Spirit

Message Count:
    Definitely a need to go into this 'field' with the intent to help, to study and learn how to help, and that's a special calling, i feel...and i also feel REALLY hungry because of your not so subliminal food advertisement! lol
  16. Spirit Chaser Spirit

Message Count:
    HOLY COW folks!!! I was asking an "academic question"for the sake of discussion, sorta lacking at times, not talking about recreating the universe. Some folks can be ssooo defensive.
  17. diannespiritlight Spirit

Message Count:
    Hey i took your post seriously and agreed with the perspective of treating spirits with respect- that's not defensive..actually i was agreeing with you so maybe you were being defensive not to see that lol:p
  18. Techguy32 Ghost

Message Count:
    never been a fan of being called A Ghost Hunter lol, we are investigators who look to explain and debunk just as much as we try to find proof of the paranormal
  19. One Eagle Spirit

Message Count:
    Yes, Hunter I am not, seeker of ones needing help I am.
  20. MurLag Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Hi..

Don't know how I missed this one.. must have been on the road when it appeared, without reliable WiFi.

We 'hunt ghosts', for lack of a better term, because we as mortals are blessed with an innate curiosity unique to this species. Other species have this gift to varying extent, but we have it in spades. We are driven to explore all the hidden corners of our reality, both those we acknowledge as 'real', and the mysterious corners that some of us fear to tread. For us, the possibility that things fall into the realm of the paranormal, that do not conform to the laws of physics as we know them, demands attention and research.

Genuine and serious ghost hunters mean these entities no harm, but are driven to connect with them as links to the past. They are the purest form of history.

Spirits who do not wish to be acknowledged usually make that quite clear, sometimes ensuring that we stay well clear of their space. Some live quite amicably and anonymously among us; others tend to interact with us. Some truly don't want to be here and welcome our intervention to properly cross to where they are supposed to be.

Muriel!
    diannespiritlight likes this.