Ghost Stories

An EXTREMELY long paranormal experience.

I am extremely new to this website, and posting things as well. If I have any grammatical(not sure if that's a word) mistakes, I apologize. Well before I start my experience, let me tell you my "history".
You can call me a paranormal magnet of some sort. I don't know, I hate to label myself. Let's just say for as long as I can remember, this particular ghost has ALWAYS been around me. As far as I know, this experience is REAL. I don't have any history of hallusinations, or any other mental illness. And these experiences are true, as far as I'm concerned.

Okay well I guess I'll start with my good friend Mahru. (By the way, he's a ghost and I'm sure he doesn't mind me sharing his name online.) Anyhow, most of my experiences revolve around this benigh spirit. He's been with me for as long as I can remember. I remember seeing him as a child, while walking to school, playing by myself, etc.

Well before I start my story and actually get to the basis of this message, I will describe Mahru. He has two forms-His somewhat transparent human figure_and his dark misty shadow figure. Both which are still a little creepy to gaze upon. He wears a black long sleeved shirt, and dark brown courderoy pants. His hair is short and pitch balck, His eyes are a blueish silver. To be honest, I think he may be more of a spirit guide, than a wandering soul.

This particular experience of many, is actually quite heart warming. It is late now and I don't really want to talk about anything too creepy before bed.

Anyways, It was one of those days where everything goes bad from the moment you wake up in the morning. Oh my gosh, I could label it, the worst day of my life even. I woke up that morning with the worst cold I've ever gotten. You know, the stuffy nose, pounding headache colds. And to top it off, my asthma had kicked in as well.

So I wake up unable to breath, get in the shower, and do my usual morning routine. In no time I head off to school in this condition. If I recall clearly, it was a Friday. And any teenager knows that a Friday is a test day for school. So I absoluetly couldn't miss today.

Anyhow, I'm walking to school and it is FREEZING outside. It was about early December. There was a light drizzle of rain topping off the "perfect" weather. And this cold wasn't helping my day at all. (You're probably wondering when Mahru comes to play. Well, I'm getting there...)

I went to school thirty minutes late as usual, got lectures from my homeroom teacher, failed a math test, avoided the meanies(bullies), slept through lunch, and in no time, the 2:15 dismissal bell rang. I walked home. The overcast had cleared up a little, but as far as my cold was concerned, it had attacked my immune system full blast. I was feeling HORRIBLE. I had back aches and headaches and etc...

Anyways, I get home but I wasn't hungry do to the cold I had. My mom was washing the dishes. And my brother was somewhere upstairs in his room at the time. I go directly to my room, throw my backpack on the floor, and fall flat on the bed. I lay there for about five minutes before I doze off.

The next thing I remember is waking up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night. My asthma was kicking in again. I had tried desperately to breath for air, but only got short puffs.(Anyone that has asthma, I think you guys understand the feeling.) I reached for the inhaler bon my nightstand and used it. My asthma subsided a little.

I lay back down and stared at the dimly lit ceiling in agony. At this point, tears began to swell in my eyes. Then I felt the usual sensaton of someone staring at you. I knew exactly who it was. My savior, for lack of a better term. I happened to gaze slightly at the open doorway. He was standing there leaned against the doorway with his hands in his pockets. A slight grin across his face.

I could feel the magnetic presence coming from the entity. I don't know really how to explaing the feeling. It's like when you turn on a tv and it gets all staticy everythere. It was like that, only coming from him. Anyhow, I got out of bed a little startled.

Let me tell you the biggest felling of warmth swept over me. It was like being in the presence of a God. I remember looking at him,again. He stands upright and in a very low voice, almost a whiper says, "It'll be alright." And with that vanishes.

I get back in bed. Wake up in the morning, and I am feeling fine. The weather was still a little gloomy, but my cold was almost inexistant. The next morning I remembered the experience. It's funny, in times of danger or agony, Mahru is always there. Even times like now, his presence is intoxicating.

Well that was the MOST amazing paranormal experience I've ever had. I have one question, has anyone ever seen Mahru? Please let me know if you have. And I promise next time, to make my messages a lot shorter. Thanks for reading my experience.

Hi. I'm new to this stuff. I don't know what else to say...